Chapter 11: Are You Ready?

May 2nd (Friday):

Annie's POV: School is now over which means in a few hours time. Hayden, Harvey, Max and I are in the parking lot all of a sudden they are arguing about who should take me home. Why are they fighting over me?

Hayden: I should drive Annie home since our houses are in front of each other. 

Harvey: Well we pass by her house on our way to ours

Max: Yeah and we have some catching up to do with her

Hayden: you already have done that with her for the last 2 days.

Max: Yeah so you only knew her for two weeks

Annie: Woah, Woah, Woah! stop fighting you guys

Hayden: We are not fighting

Harvey: Yeah totally we aren't

Annie: Yes you are, let us sort this out.

Max: Okay, what do you have in mind?

Annie: So Max and Harvey can take me home and Hayden can take me to the party

Harvey: Okay that sounds good

Hayden: But who will take you home

Annie: You, because Max and Harvey will be packing up

Hayden: okay

Max: lets get going we have to start getting ready

Annie: okay 

*Annie gets into Max and Harveys Car and Hayden gets into his and they start driving*

Hayden's POV: I don't like how Annie's "Best Friends" come to LA, yes they came here to see her so that they can graduate together but they are so attached to her it gets annoying. I never get to spend that much time with her anymore. But whatever is best for her and what makes her happy makes me happy.... well kinda. But I can't let her know that I like her. 

At Annie's House

Annie's POV: I am now getting ready for the party right now. I am wearing a rose gold dress and white high heels. I have my hair out and a white choker. What I packed for the pool party is a lavender purple bikini. for my bag a have a white and pink Louis Vuitton. I don't put on my make up since it is a pool party. I curl my hair but only the ends. 

Hayden's POV: I am now ready and I pulled my car out of the garage and moved it, in front of Annie's house. I get out and ring Annie's doorbell. A few seconds later Hayley opens the door, looks like she got back from acting class.

Hayley: Hi Hayden

Hayden: So you are back from acting camp?

Hayley: yep, are you here for Annie?

Hayden: Yeah, we are going to Max and Harvey's Party

Hayley: Max and Harvey are here?

Hayden: Yeah apparently, they are best friends

Hayley: Yeah they are

Annie's POV: I here Hayden and Hayley talking from downstairs, He is here already? I put my fake braces on but not my glasses since it is a party and head downstairs. I see Hayden in some sort of a suit that says "not for business but fun enough for a party". I go down the stairs and end up standing next to him without him noticing me.

 Annie: Hi Hayden

Hayden: Hi Annie, woah you look really nice.

Annie: You look nice too