Chapter 29:🎶We Go Togther🎶

A/N: Thankyou @jaylalolisaawesome for voting on this story

May 28th (Wednesday)

Annie's POV: TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! It is the night to perform the musical! Everyone in school is so excited to watch it. Today we have to perform for the students of brat highschool and parents and on Thursday night we will be performing for other schools than on Friday, the last night, we will be performing for the parents and family members who did not get to see on the opening night. Everyone is talking about it and saying on what they think it will be like. I personally think that it is good. We have a quick dance and singing rehearsal and we will be running through the prop stuff. When Hayden and I walk into school first thing that is in front of us is A huge banner that is usually not there that says "WELCOME TO BRAT HIGHSCHOOL! School of performing arts!"

Hayden: WOAH! That is a huge banner

Annie: Sure is. What do you think it is for

Hayden: What do I think it is for?

Annie: Yeah

Hayden: For the guests that come of course!

Annie: Really?

Hayden: Yeah!

P.R: STUDENTS OF BRAT HIGHSCHOOL THIS IS CAROLINE MALONIS SPEAKING! I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE VERY PROUDLY THAT... JOHN TRAVOLTA IS COMING TO BRAT HIGH SCHOOL TO WATCH THE SCHOOL MUSICAL!

Hayden: John Travolta! Is he still alive?

Annie: Of course he is Hayden

*Annie slightly punches Hayden*

Hayden: I was just joking!

P.R: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW WHO JOHNY TRAVOLTA IS! HE IS THE ORIGINAL DANNY ZUKO! HE PLAYED DANNY ZUKO IN THE FIRST GREASE MOVIE! NOW, CAN ALL OF THE CAST COME TO THE SCHOOL THEATER!

Annie: Come on Hayden lets meet the others there 

Hayden: *Starts walking slowly* okay

Annie: Hayden hurry up!

Hayden: okay

*Hayden continues to walk slowly*

Annie: Hayden!

*Annie takes Hayden by the arm and drags him*

Hayden: Okay, Okay

Hayden's POV: We walk into the school theatre and everyone is there. We take a  seat then start straight away.

Caroline: Okay we will be practising our singing we have to get it on point. Let's start with the solos okay. Hayden gets on stage you are first.

Hayden: so we are just doing singing?

Caroline: Yes

Hayden: Okay

*Hayden starts singing*

Hayden: Love has flown, all alone I sit and wonder why yi-yi-yi...-