Chapter 6: OUCH!

April 26th

Annie's POV: I wake up to a peaceful Saturday morning. Unfortunately Mackenzie and Jayden left early this morning since they had dancing plans so they woke me up at 6 am to tell me that they were leaving. With no alarm clock or annoying teenage sister. I get up from the bed, tie my hair and head downstairs. For some reason, mom is cooking a lot for breakfast. What is going on?

Annie: Good morning, what is for breaky?

Katie: Good Morning Annie, well we have eggs benedict with smoked salmon and avocado. Bacon on top of pancakes and some Belgian waffles.

Annie: Why is there so much?

Katie: Oh the Summeralls from across the street are coming over, they have two sons called Dylan and Hayden and apparently Hayden goes to your school, Do you know him?

Annie: yeah I know him

Katie: Well, I met his mom at the shopping center and I invited her and her family are coming. That is including Hayden so you have someone to hang with.

Annie: Really?

Katie: Yeah 

Annie: but what did you say your last name was?

Katie: Leblanc, why?

Annie: Mom! Hayden and Everyone knows me as a Lebacsi!

Katie: Oh No! I forgot sorry honey I'll find a way. Now get ready just find something casual to wear.

Annie: okay

*Annie heads upstairs*

Annie's POV: I don't know how mom is going to change this. hopefully, nothing bad will happen. I have to keep it low profile.

At Hayden's House

Hayden's POV: Once I wake up I look at the floor and see Johnny and Carson still sleeping. What time did we go to sleep last night? Then Johnny wakes up

Johnny: Good Morning Bro

Hayden: Aye

*Johnny looks down at his phone*

Johnny: OH NO

Hayden: what?

Johnny: I gotta run i'm late for breakfast with my mom she will chop my head off if I don't come back home before 9 and it's ten mintes to that time so see ya.

*Johnny gets up and steps on Carson's head*

5 minutes later

Door Knocks

Hayden: It's Open!

Tisha(Hayden's Mom) Hey honey you ready?

Hayden: for what?

Tisha: I forgot to tell you that we are going to the Leblancs. I met Katie Leblanc at the shops and she just moved across the road. She has a daughter your age called Annie Leblanc.

Hayden: Mom I think you are confused, The people who moved in are called the Lebacsi's and why would they have a daughter who is Social Media Star?

Tisha: I'm pretty sure that it's Leblanc

Hayden: really?

Tisha: let's ask them when we come over to their place for breakfast. Get ready

Hayden: Okay

At Annie's House

Annie's POV: I wear some shorts and white Calvin Klein hoodie crop top, Gucci flip flops, let my hair out and out my glasses on. I head downstairs and see Hayden and his family.