Chapter 10: Are You Kidding Me!

Thankyou @AtTheLucyPotato For Voting 

April 30th 

Annie's POV:  I get out of the bathroom after washing my face. I wear my skirt and a pink polo with white converse. Tie my hair and put my fake glasses and fake braces on.I go downstairs grab no breakfast since I'm late and start walking to school. After the 15 minute walk, I finally reach school, earlier than I expected. I hurry up and find Jayden and Mackenzie we talk for a little while about homework and stuff like that and then the bell rings. We head to Product and Designs.

In English Class after Product and Designs

Annie's POV: I take a seat next to Jayden and Mackenzie and class has just started. Then I get a text from Max & Harvey in our group chat.

(Text Messages)

Max: Do you miss us?

Annie's POV: I reply back

(Text Messages)

Annie: of course I do

Harvey: Are you in class?

Annie: Yeah

Max: yet again, do you miss us?

Annie: DUH!

Harvey: No longer need to 

(End of text messages)

Annie's POV: What do they mean, Suddenly the door opens and all I can hear are girls scream! what is going on? I look up and see Max and Harvey in front of me. Did they really come?

Mrs. Lans: Okay girls calm down go back on your seat. These are our new students, their names are Max and Harvey Mills

Kendra: We know!

*Kendra gets up and goes up to Max and Harvey*

Kendra: Hey I'm Kendra 

*Harvey gestures Kendra to sits and then she sits*

Harvey: ANNIE?

Max: ANNIE!

Annie: HEY GUYS!

*Annie gets up and hugs Max and Harvey*

Max: We missed you so much!

Kendra: Wait! YOU KNOW HER!

Max: Yeah we are best friends

Kendra's POV: How can a little dork know one of the most popular twins in the world? How can that happen? I totally deserve them not her!

Jayden: Wait, Annie you know them?

Annie: Yep

Mrs. Lans: So since you guys are best friends, Annie can be your mentor to let you go around the school and no more. So, Annie, you are excused from the class to take them around.

Annie: Okay

Annie's POV: I get up from my seat and go to the front. Max and Harvey put their arms on my shoulder and I do the same. Once we get out of class we un-attach and have a little celebration.

Annie: GUYS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

*They start walking through the empty hallway.*

Harvey: Yeah us too

Hayden's POV: Seeing how close Annie is to Max and Harvey, Makes me kinda jealous of some sort. It seems like she is closer to them than me, but who am I kidding, I mean I only knew her for a week and a half and they know her for as long as Annie can remember.