Chapter 18

Flashback
Two hours later
Beys pov

So meek how are you feeling I said smiling hard at him.

After I made sure nicki was ok and safe from meek, my team tied him up and I got Que to take my killer bullet out of him because I want him to suffer.

I wasn't going to kill him just yet but I wanted to have my fun, so I took him back to our trap and locked him in one of our special rooms.

Meek sat in the chair looking at me with anger in his eyes.

You can stare at me all you want to but that's not going to change the fact that you kidnapped  all those girls I said standing in front of him.

"Nawl, you just mad cause I took yo girl, I bet you wouldn't even care if it didn't concern her".

I shrugged my shoulders and fixed my leather jacket that was rolled up my arms.

Maybe your right, but just know you will suffer just how you made all of those girls suffer I said getting closer to him.

"What you gonna do to me huh, you can't do shit to me other than kill me"

Meek began to laugh as I chuckled, yeah ima get to that part but right now your about to meet someone I said as the big metal door came open.

Meek this is Vic, Vic you know what to do I said as I walked out closing the door behind me.

As I was headed to my car, Travis stopped me and smiled.

"So after you finally finish with meek, I take it we won't see you no more".

I sighed and nodded my head.

I'm out of the game, but I'm happy that you guys where there for me you always come through Travis and I just wanna thank you.

I gave him a slight smile and he hugged me, anytime you need us bey we're here.

I hugged him back then let him go.

Make sure Vic doesn't beat him to bad, I'm not done with him just yet I said getting ready to walk away.

Travis chuckled and nodded, aight I got ya go make sure ya girl good.

I smiled at him and headed to my truck on my way to the hospital.

I'm just happy I got my girl back, after this whole meek situation blows over ima take my girl back home.

...................
The next day

"You stupid bitch you think just cause you get a nigga to come hit me around ima feel some type of way about some dumb shit well your wrong"

I was sitting in front of meek as he went on and on about how he has no regrets and so on and so forth and I was really thinking about ending it all because he was complaining like a little bitch.

I rubbed my gun up against my head getting ready to spazz the hell out.

Meek if you say one more word I put this on my life if you didn't like me before, I know your going to hate me in a minute.

"What you gonna do, all you do is come in here tell me what one of them hoes said I did to them and do it back to me."

Well I'm glade you learned something I said pulling my phone out calling a special friend of mine.

After I hung my phone up i looked at meek smiling.

Meek I got a surprise for you I said getting excited because he finally stopped talking and was really gonna wish he was dead after the phone call I just made.