Chapter 5

Beyoncé pov
May 1st
Orlando, Florida

I pulled my shoes off as I walked into my two story house.

It has been a long day dealing with Nicki, and I wanted to relax before my busy week continues.

Kelly was bringing her son over later so me and him could have some godmother time.

I threw all my stuff down on the couch and walk upstairs to my room.

I was tired and ready to take a bath so I walk straight to my bathroom and turned my shower on so the water could get warm.

I slowly stripped out of my clothes and laid them on the sink next to my body wash.

I grabbed my towel and body wash, getting into the now warm water.

It felt so good as it washed my long day away that had me thinking hard.

I was mostly thinking about Nicki and how she kissed me.

That girl is tempting and I just can't get her out my head.

I know I don't like girls, but something about onika isn't like other girls and I can't figure it out.

I rinsed the soap off me and stayed in the shower a little longer feeling the water hit my body.
.....
"I know how to take care of my godson now go away we don't want you here." I laughed pulling Kelly up by her arm.

"Beyoncé don't get hurt." Kelly said giving me the cup for her son as she got up off the floor with him.

" Kelly said giving me the cup for her son as she got up off the floor with him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You won't lay a finger on me." I stated with an eye roll.

"Were going to find out what I will do." She glared at me.

"Bye Titan mommy loves you." She said as she kissed his cheeks.

"Kelly you acting like I don't know what I'm doing, this isn't my first time keeping him girl."

"You know how I feel about my baby bey."

"Well he with Tete bey bey, say bye ty." Titan waved at Kelly as he looked down at his toys.

I hugged Kelly then pushed her towards the door. "We will call you later bye."

I closed the door and shook my head laughing at my actions I was ready to spend time with Ty not her.

I walked back into the living room where the only light shining was from the tv and the sun as it went down.

"Titan" I called out putting his baby bag on my couch getting him some clothes out.

He came walking out the kitchen with my phone up to his ear like he was on the phone.

I picked him up and took my phone from his little hands. "Who are you talking to busybody."

In the name of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें