Chapter 13

Orlando Florida
July 5th
Nicki pov

"If I go down she trying to go to.
Down for what ever bullshit I'm going to, and I got a hold on knowing she my backbone.

Nothing like that feeling when I'm in her so long passion and that loving that's between us so strong.

Gripping on that ass she just tell me hold on and she could be my wife maybe one day, have a few kids gonna travel out to state she gonna ride or die for a nigga to the grave and I hope it never change."

I laughed at Bey as she sung Chris Brown Rider to me while we headed to her office.

So we're going to get married Beyoncé, I asked raising a brow at her.

Umm Probably not you see the thing is your to short for me, I rolled my eyes as I shifted in my seat.

Shut up Beyoncé you ruined the whole moment, she looked over at me smiling.

Is the baby mad at me she said rubbing my thigh, yes now move I said moving her hand away from my leg.

Come on Onika you know I was just playing I love your midget butt, she said laughing.

Yeah yeah yeah I love you to I said crossing my arms over my chest.

That didn't sound to convincing she said furrowing her eyebrows together while she looked at the road.

I huffed and grabbed her face kissing her lips slowly but quick enough so she could pay attention to the road.

How about now I said pulling my summer dress down some.

Yep I'm good now she said looking over at me smiling.

I love this girl, it's crazy how much closer I am to her.

Flashback
Two months ago

Shit I said sitting up holding my head in the process.

It felt like I had a migraine and two headache all at the same time, this was death fully painful.

As I sat there I didn't realize I was in the dark till some dumb ass turned a bright light on causing me to groan in pain.

I looked around the room I was in and could tell this use to be a trap house.

Meek use to bring me to places like this when we first started dating, I was like his trap queen till things went down hill for us.

It was old and smelled like remixed weed.

In the corner of the half lightroom was a dirty mattress that they think Im going to sleep one.

I think the bitch is up I heard a deep voice say, I look around the room trying to figure out who said that shit.

Someone must have been behind the big metal door that was in the room.

It was probably the only you could leave and enter the room I was in.

I tried to moved towards it but was cut short when I felt something around my ankle.

I looked down and saw a thick chain that I'm almost certain couldn't be broken easily.

Ain't this bout a bitch.

The big door came open with a loud screeching sound that made my head pound even more.

A slim but buff latin looking man walked in the room smiling down at me.

His teeth where crooked and on the yellow side, and his eyes where low like he was smoking all night.

He licked his lips in a lustful way that made my stomach turn in a sickening way.