Chapter 20

Fort Lauderdale
Two months later
Bey pov

What is taking them so long with this one piece of paper, all this shit ain't called for I huffed out in frustration.

Well bey you have to be patient and wait, the woman said it will take a few minutes nicki said playing in chris's hair.

"The old hoe said that shit an hour ago, I'm hungry man."

Bey your always hungry, you remind me of a pregnant woman nicki said rolling her eyes.

I looked down at Chris and he looked up at me smiling, what's so funny I said mugging him.

You called dat lady a old hoe ma he said laughing loudly, I busted out laughing as nicki looked at me.

I stopped laughing when I felt a sharp sting on my exposed thigh, I'm going to start wear pants again.

Shit I hissed out as she popped chrises hand.

See this is why I told you to stop all that cussing nicki said pointing a manicured nail at me.

My bad ma I said in self defense, you know it's sexy as hell when you get mad right?

Nicki rolled her eyes and fixed chris on her lap as he played with her phone.

Shut the hell up bey, ooouu mommy said a bad word Chris said looking at me.

Yeah she did didn't she, we should whoop her shouldn't we I asked Chris.

His face quickly changed to anger as he mugged me, you better not hit my mommy he said.

That took me by surprise cause he's usually on my side.

Nicki laughed as she kissed his little face, little punk I mumbled under my breath.

Keep on bey I heard nicki say as she punched my side, shit nic stop being a bully I said whining.

Well you the one who wanted to play first she said shrugging her shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and stood up from my chair, Chris come with me for a minute.

He got down out of Nicki's lap and gave her back her phone, stay right here mommy I will be right back he said pecking her lips.

Ok baby don't be gone long she said hugging him, and kissing all over his face.

I just watched their interaction in happiness, every since I got Chris she's been so caring and loving towards him even when I didn't want to keep him.

After they were done, I took chrises hand and walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door and picked him up so he was seating on the sink.

Ok baby boy I got a question for you I said crossing my arms.

Ok shoot ma, I giggled at his cuteness because he was like a mini me in all the wrong places.

"But before I continue you have to promise me you won't tell mommy."

Chris turned his head to the side a little and looked at me in a questioning manner.

"What's a pwomise mama"

I mentally slapped myself, because I forgot I was talking to a three year old.

"A promise is like when your at tete Kelly's house and I say I promise I'm going to come get you and I do."

He still looked confused so I sighed.

"Ok, let's try something else."

I pulled my wallet out and looked at chris, chris I promise I will give you two dollars.