Chapter 10

Bey pov
May 10th
Orlando, Florida

Bey I know you hear me, what are we going to do!?

What if they're still here waiting for us?

What if they got the house wired and their listening to us!

Beyoncé I don't want to lose you please say something!

Onika shut the hell up I'm trying to think I said walking around my messy house.

Bey this is all my fault, I should have never let you talk me into staying here.

Nicki sat in a chair that wasn't messed up and put her head in her hands.

Nicki this is not your fault so don't blame yourself.

I heard her sniffle a little as I walked towards her.

Nicki don't cry I said above a whisper, I moved her hands from her face and saw the water works.

I pulled her up from the chair and sat her in my lap as I sat back into the chair.

I hugged her tight as she cried in the side of my neck, I rubbed up her back until she calmed down some.

"Nicki", I said moving her face to look me in my eyes.

She had a pout to her lips that made my heart feel like it was going to break.

Nicki it's not your fault you got me I said in a assuring tone.

She shook her head fast as more tears fell.

No bey it is my fault..all my fault she said between her sobs,If you never met me this wouldn't have ever happened.

I sighed as I looked at her cry and sob in my arms.

Nicki you can't blame yourself for what some dumb fuck niggas did.

This is not your fault so don't say it no more, I said hugging her tight as I kissed her neck.

She calmed completely down and hugged me tight before she sat up in my lap.

Now don't worry about the house, I can handle it you must forgot who the boss lady is?

She giggled at me a little which caused me to give her a small smile.

Now we're going to go pack our bags and see if I can pull a few strings until then don't worry about nothing ok?

Ok she said pecking my lips softly, she stood up and walked upstairs leaving me by myself.

After making sure she was out of sight I walked around my now trashed house getting upset.

Who the fuck did this shit to my house I said with my arms crossed as I looked at my damaged lamps.

I had holes all in my walls and furniture, and red spray that spelled something out on the walls.

I pulled my phone out and dialed someone's number.

Hey Kells I got a question..do you have room for me and nicki for a few days?
.................

Thanks again Kelly this was a last minute type thing, I said picking Titan up.

Girl you good you had me since we where kids, time to repay the favor.

Yeah but we will be out of your hair soon as we find another house.