Chapter 6

Nicki pov
May 2nd
Orlando, Florida

I woke up in the hospital and winced in pain as I sat up.

I heard the heart monitor going off and felt the cold hospital air as it gave me chill bumps.

I looked around the room and saw a sleeping Beyoncé with a little jacket over her arms.

I smiled to my self then winced in pain because my head was hurting bad.

"Are you ok Nicki?"

I looked over to see a tired Beyoncé who looked like she hasn't slept in days.

"Yes my head hurts a little that's all." I spoke out above a whisper.

She got up and went to a little table in the room with what I'm guessing is my medicine.

"Here" she said giving me two small pills and a cup of water. I took the pills and thanked her afterwards.

She smiled and went to sit back down. "Bey how long have I been in here?"

She got back comfortable and looked at me. "A day and a half but they wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Oh, well I'm fine if you wanna leave." I said with a slight pout to my lips.

She smiled and shook her head.

"No, I'm good I'm going to make sure your ok until they say you can go."

I gave her a little smile and nodded my head in agreement.

"Ok I need the company I guess." I said laughing slightly.

It soon began to turn towards a awkward silence, until bey said something.

"So do you remember what happened" she asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I said looking away from her.

"Well can you tell me why I almost had a panic attack for your little butt" she  giggled in a playful way.

I gave her a small pout still looking away.

I didn't really tell anyone about my past except for rihanna and that's because she was there with me through it.

I felt the hospital bed go in some indicating that Beyoncé was sitting on it.

"You can tell me Nika." she said rubbing my hand lightly.

I took a deep breath and told her everything about meek and how he left a scare on my life.

Flashback:
"Meek, I got a job so now I can be independent like you." I said walking in the living room where he was.

He got up and came over to me wrapping his hands around my throat.

"Nicki didn't I tell you not to get a job, I can provide for both of us."

"Meek I was only trying to help you out I won't do it again I promise." I said trying to get his hands off my throat.

"Nicki I told yo ass to stay at this house and don't go no where now didn't I ?!"

"Yes but-"

I felt a sharp pain on the side of my face as he hit me again and again.

"Meek stop I'm sorry?!" I yelled out as he continued to hit me.

He pushed me on the floor and began to kick me.

I didn't have the strength to fight back because he was stronger than me and would hurt me even more.