Chapter 3

Nicki pov
April 21
Miami,Florida

"She's so pretty and she chose me right on the spot", I said still trying to believe it.

"Onika I am very proud of you right now, soon your ass will be out my house."

I threw my legs over Rihanna's lap pouting. "You don't enjoy my company rih rih?"

"Sure I do but right now I don't." She threw my legs off her and got off the couch.

"I will remember that when I start making more than you and I'm living it up big."

"Shut the fuck up onika cause you already know that mouth of yours going to get you fired."

I thought about what she said and shrugged it off.

"That was kinda cold rih rih", I said following behind her to the kitchen.

"Well that's the truth why you think many people don't want to hire you?"

"Because they know I'm that bitch and they get scared."

She blanked faced me and shook her head, "what ever floats your boat Nicki."

I smiled and sat at the island as I looked at my phone. "Rih Eih what you finna cook?"

"Not shit!"

"But I'm hungry" I whined out really in the verge of tears.

"Okay so fix yourself something then fat ass."

"I know my ass fat what about yours?"

"Nicki shut up see there you go with that mouth, it's going to get you put out this house in a minute."

"Then I'm going to run to your mans house and stay with him."

"And I'm going to drag you out by your weave." I dramatically gasped as I stared at her, "bitch this all natural so don't play me."

"What ever Nicki I will make something", yay I squealed out like a little kid.
........
Bey pov
Monday

I woke up to my usual alarm and got up to get dressed, as I slipped into my dress I got an alert from my phone .

I checked my phone and rolled my eyes, it was Shawn probably talking about some money.

Bey🔥:What you want😒.

Shawn💩🤥: well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Bey🔥:look I don't have time for this, unlike you I have money to make.

Shawn💩🤥:Ouch that hurts bey but remember who really helped you make that money😪.

I was getting annoyed, but I wasn't going to let his bull mess with my day.

Today was the day Nicki starts working for me and I was really excited.

Mostly because I was going to have company with me all day.

I finished straightening my hair and putting on a little light makeup before I left.

I soon pulled up to my building and got all my things out. After making it to my office I realized I didn't get breakfast.

I looked at my watch and got kinda mad because it was after eight and had a bunch of paper work to start on.

"Where is Nicki" I said to myself tapping on my desk with my glitter tip nails.