Chapter 14

New York
July 10th
Bey pov

Flashback
Two months ago

"Queen bey welcome back".

I turned around and smiled at my old friend who took my place once I left.

Hey Travis I said hugging him, damn ma when you start hugging he said laughing.

Well when you get out the game and you meet the right people it will do that to you I said punching him in his arm.

Well I guess it didn't change you that much he said rubbing his arm still laughing at me.

Travis is way older than me but he let me be head of his trap in New York while he handled business in Philadelphia.

Me and him just made a good team, he was like that cool uncle that let you smoke or drink while your parents didn't know.

When they told me you was back working with us I had to be the first to come see for myself.

I sighed and sat back in my seat, well I'm not really back I'm just trying to get what belongs to me.

Travis sat in his seat and raised his eyebrows in curiosity.

What you mean getting what belongs to you? Did Shawn do something?

That's the thing Travis I don't know that's why I came to you, you know how easy it was to find what belonged to us when I was in charge.

Travis licked his lips and smirked, yeah them where the days you where so young but so dangerous.

That's why I came back cause I'm older and even more dangerous I said shrugging.

Well Queen you know that if you need anything I'm here, so what's your first move?

I told Que to get the team but I got a feeling this has something to do with me and my old days I said getting upset.

Well just know I'm still here and the boys are to Travis said standing up.

Good looking out I said doing our old handshake only a few people in our gang knew.
..................
The next day
New York

So you telling me I have to work with this hoe? I know you fuckn lying.

Look Remy, we don't have time for this just sit here and listen to what we have to say Travis said frustrated.

No Travis let this wanna be thug speak her mind, because she obviously didn't get the memo that I was going to be here I said smiling with my arms crossed.

Look I don't know who this bitch think she is walking up in here trying to call shots, but this my house bitch I run this shit.

After she said what she had to say it felt like everything froze.

I chuckled in my head because everyone in the room held there breath as I nodded my head.

I slowly stood up from my seat that was at one end of the long table in the conference room and walked over to this black oversized Barbie reject.

As I got to her she stood up sizing me up and down like she was actually going to touch me.

Before she was able to say anything else I had a tight grip around her neck with her on the long table.

She tried to pry my hands off her but it was no use because when I get mad I'm like ten strong men so they say.

The room grew quiet while everyone watched in shock, I chuckled to myself causing remy to hold fear in her eyes.