Chapter 16

Hey guys so I know I haven't really been updating, so yeah sorry.

Btw this story takes place in 2013.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I answered.

"Harry listen to me!" Lou yelled through the phone, "I'm sorry I-"

I cut him off, "No Lou you listen to me. You lied to me, I can't believe you even, I can't even talk to you right now."

He sighed rather loudly. "Harry can we just talk about this face to face, please, come home.''

"No, I don't think I can even talk to you right now, bye"

I hung up. I decided I should probably shower, although I would have to put on the same clothes. I felt my hair, it was greasy, I felt horrid.

I looked into the bathroom and saw a huge shower, much bigger than the one at me and Lou's flat. I ran the water so it was extra hot. I took my clothes off and stepped in.

After I took a 30 minute shower I walked into my father's living room and there were two people sitting on my couch.

"Harry, listen'' Lou said, standing up.

"How the hell did you get here?! What the-"

"I drove him" Gemma, my sister, said standing up as well.

"How did you know I was here?" I said, spitefully.

"Dad called me and told me you were here, I automatically knew something was wrong, so of course I felt the need to fix it" She said.

I shook my head "You don't even know what happened Gem" I looked down, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, I WAS NOT going to cry.

Gemma looked at Lou. "What did you do to my brother?!" She said, all of a sudden sounding protective. Lou flinched, shocked by Gemma's sudden anger.

"He- I- Harry not now, can I please take you home?"

I shook my head, "Gem will you drive me somewhere?"

"Yeah, yeah of course, c'mon"

She put her arm around my shoulders, giving Lou one last stare before taking me to her car.

I got in the front seat and watched Lou walk to his car, mournfully.

"I don't have any money with me but do you think you could give me some money and I swear I'll pay you back, I know it's a big favor and I sound needy but-"

She stopped me, "Harry, it's fine." She smiled at me.

Gemma drove me to the store where she payed for three outfits so I had some clothes to wear, she promised to ask Lou where my wallet was so I could pay her back.

"Thank you so much Gem" I said, getting into her car.

"Harry it isn't a problem, you're my brother, and I love you. But I think you should work things out with Lou."

It was silent for about ten minutes. I was contemplating telling her what happened.

"Gem he- he's the reason I lost my memory."

Her eyes got big, "What?" She said, appalled.

"He threw a beer bottle at me and my head hit the refrigerator. Gem I could be wrong but I think he was abusive. I don't know if I remembered that or if it's just a guess, but Gem I'm scared to be with him." Tears were now falling rapidly. She stopped the car at a parking lot that I remembered was her apartment complex.

"Harry, I didn't know, I.. I'm so sorry." She looked at me sympathetically.

"Gem.. It's fine.. I just don't really know what to do right now."

"Well you probably don't remember but you used to come to me for advice." She smiled lightly.

"I think you need to go back to dad's and tell him that you're staying the next few nights with me because there is no way I'm letting you stay with Lou"

---------------------------------------

I know this was a really shitty chapter but I'm kind of running out of inspiration. Thanks for 8k reads though and follow Twitter @/articdirection