Chapter 22: Flowers

Start from the beginning

"Nothing. I just needed a reason to see you.", She said while scratching her nape. And I couldn't help but felt all giddy as I heard her.

"Really?, you know what? you're not good at lying Lisa.", I said, and she looked startled when she heard me.

"Wa-what d-do you mean?", she asked getting all tense, which kinda weird? why is she getting nervous?

"I mean, you're not the type of person who needs reason before she do something she wants, you'll go here even without flowers if you just wanted to see me, right? So uhm what was really your purpose? ", I said and raised my brow waiting for her answer.

"Ow, ahahha you really are good at observing that you guessed it right. Well the reason I gave you that flowers is because-", She paused and lowered her head.

"Because I felt bad, that I went on that dinner with Rosè, when I knew you two wasn't ok with each other." She said her voice gotten deep, as she clenched her hands close. Was she feeling guilty about meeting Rosè? I said that I trust her, but she still felt guilty about it. She didn't have to I could totally understand everything.

"Lisa, I trust you. If that's whats bothering you. You didn't have to. I understand that she was your bestfriend and maybe your mom was really close to her. So she invited her as well, I understands it well so don't worry about me ok?", I said and lifted her chin up by cupping her jaw and caressing her cheek with my thumb.

I saw her furrowed her brow. As she averted her eyes off me. Which confused me a lot.

Lisa Pov.

What am I doing!? why can't I tell her about it?! This is fucking wrong.

You shouldn't have to, cause if she knew you will be marrying your bestfriend. She will get hurt. She loves you, and you will just break her heart.

Like what your mother did to your father Lisa, she betrayed him.

I'm not gonna marry Rosè! Shut up!

Fuck! I'm fucking hearing these voices again! what's happening to me!?

"Lisa! what's happening to you?!", I heard Jennie's voice that made me snapped out of my trance. I didn't notice that I've been slamming my head with my palm and just felt Jennie's hand holding my wrist firmly.

"No-nothing.", I mumbled softly. But I saw Jennie's eyes filled with worries. But my tongue got tied up, which prevented me from saying anything.

Then I saw my hands shaking vigorously, Jennie saw it too. So I quickly hide my hands on my back. As I stepped back away from her.

"I-I think, I have to go now.", I mumble but before I turn my back on her. I felt her tug on my sleeves.

"Stay, please stay.", She mumbled softly. I quickly turn my head back to her. And when I met her eyes again, I was lost into it, and my head nod in response.

She pulled my wrist and hugged my arm. As she guide me walking side by side going inside their building, we both kept in silent. But my heart wasn't, it was so loud and I hope she doesn't hear it.

Their building was 12 story apartment. And Jennie's unit was on the 4th floor, so it didn't take long for us to get in front of her unit.

"Are you sure it's ok? I mean, I'm ok now, I can just go back to my house.", I said, while Jennie was busy opening the lock on their door.

"It's already late too, and based on what I saw earlier you're not ok, so don't be a stubborn one. And just do what I say.", Jennie said with a serious tone. And hearing her speak like this gives me chill.