Chapter 38

I had stayed in my room for a good 4 days. Granted I had the bathroom conected to my bedroom, an easy way to do my business and be able to get some water. I was getting hungry. I grabbed a sweater and put it on pulling the sleeves all the way down my arms and I held the ends. I turned the door knob as quietly as I could and tip toed to the kitchen. I grabbed and apple and took a bit. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I hurried and retreated back to my bedroom. I shut my door and heard my phone beep. I set my apple on the desk and grabbed my phone from the night stand. I smiled while reading the text. I tossed my phone on my bed and grabbed my pair of tennis shoes and some socks and I put them on. Noone did seem to care. Matt nor Demetry checked up on me. I brushed out my hair and quickly brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone and left my room again. I took my keys from the hook by the door and went out to my car.

*

I rung the door bell and waited patiently. The door opened and I saw Vegard smiling. He moved to his hand to invite me in.

"Glad you got home." I said with a smile, "It's a suprise they let you drive." I entered his living room and sat on the couch. He followed and sat next to me.

"Eh, its was nothing super bad, The worst thing was the cut on my leg, 7 stitches. But the medicine and cleaning and everything is making it heal in no time." He explained. I sighed,

"I can't believe Bård did this to you." I sat a hand on his leg, "I keep thinking it's my fault." I whispered looking down. I removed my hand and pulled the sleeves down more. I felt his warm hand on my shoulder.

"No, Samanthia, It's not your fault. It's not. Don't think it is Bård is just going crazy lik-" I interupted him,

"Because of me." I said coldly. His hand moved to my chin and he moved my head level to his.

"It's not your fault." He said. I sighed.

"Is something wrong?" He asked tilting his head.

"Uh..,no-no everything is cool." I said.

"Samii. Something is wrong. What is it?" I could hear the concern laced in his words.

"Calle, is mad at me, ever since we left the hospital, and I don't know why. He yelled. He never does that." I said as tears started to leave my eyes. He began to wipe my tears. He stopped and moved his hand to my forehead.

"You're hot. Are you feeling alright? Are you getting sick?" He asked.

"No. No I'm fine." I said.

"Let me get you some water." He said heading towards the kitchen. I lifted my hand to my forehead, It was hot and I began to sweat. Vegard quickly came back and gave me a glass of ice water.

"You should take off your sweater, you have a shirt on underneath it right?" He said. I panicked,

"No, I mean. Yeah I have a shirt but no, I'm fine." I quickly took a sip.

"Samanthia. No. You are not fine, you need to take off that sweater you are sweating like crazy!" He moved over to me and tugged at the bottom. I smacked his hand away.

"What are you hiding?" He began to get angry. I sobbed more,

"Nothing."

"Then take it off." He said.

"Fine!" I said loudly, I stood up and took off the sweater. His eyes opened wide.

"Samanthia..." He whispered. He walked over to me.

"I'm sorry but why." I held myself covering my arms.

"Don't be sorry, and I...,It sounds stupid but how Calle lashed out on me, and I don't know everyone is mad at me." I said, I angrily wiped my tears.

"I'm not." He said walked over to me. He took my arms and ran his fingers over the cuts. I know, I'm to old for doing that. But I felt numb, I needed to feel something.

"Samanthia. I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be, it's not your fault." I replied. Vegard's lips met mine. I pulled back and smiled.

"I should get home." I said.

"What?" Vegard asked, "Why?"

"I just have to." I said grabbing my sweater. I kissed Vegard once more.

"Good-bye Vegard." I said at the door.

"Jeg Eskler Deg." He said. I stopped and looked over at him and gave him a faint smile and nodded. I left and drove home with blurry vision.

A/N: Hi guys.

Jeg Elsker Deg means I love you in Norsk. Just saying. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry if this was short. Please comment and vote. Thank you guys!