Chapter 36

I awoke to a fimiliar warmth next to me. I looked over at Calle and smiled. I tried to leave the bed without waking him. I got to the bathroom door and he began to stir.

"Good morning husband." I said quietly. He opened his eyes and jumped out of bed and came to me. He picked me and spun me around in the air and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning wife." He replied. He headed to the kitchen, I entered the bathroom and began the shower.

*Next week[Everyone had returned home]*

*Vegard's P.O.V.*

"Bård! BÅRD!" I began to call in his dark house. His car was in the drive way, so he had to be home. I looked in the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, the bedroom. I looked everywhere. I stopped in his bedroom and sat on the bed and held my face.I heard faint whispers and heavy breathing. I lifted my head and looked over to the one place I didn't check., The closet. I quietly stood up and tip-toed to the small room. I sat my hand on the handle and slowly began to turn it.

"She will be mine. She will be mine. She will be mine." I heard the whispers more clearly now. I opened the door,

"Bård what are you-" I felt a sharp pain in my right arm. "Gah!" I yelled. I looked down to see a knife in my arm, blood begining to soak my shirt. I looked at the crazy man, blood shot eyes, and dark bags.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him, trying to pull out the knife. I finally succeeded, I debated in my head if I should get him back or not. I held the knife in my hand,

"Don't do it brother." He said in a hoarse voice.

*Samanthia's P.O.V.*

I snuggled closer to Calle while we watched some TV show. He ran his fingers through my hair, my spine began to tingle.I love you dear." He whispered. I smiled and kissed him,

"I love you too."

"SAMI!" Demetry yelled coming down the stairs.

"Yeah?" I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs. He took me to his room and shut the door.

"Sit." He said. I sat on the bed next to Matt.

"What's up?" I asked them.

"Well," Matt began.

"We were wondering if it was okay if we adopted a child..,and have her-" Demetry was cut off by Matt,

"Or him.." Matt said looking over at Demetry. He sighed,

"Or him..,live here." He finished. I smiled and exchanged looks with both of them.

"Of course!" I said happily. Demetry gave me a hug and asked,

"Are you sure?" I laughed and nodded.

"Holy shit..,Demetry! WE GONNA HAVE A CHILD!" Matt yelled. Demetry and Matt began to hug so I snuck out of the room. I returned back to the couch and most importantly back to Calle. I laid and rested my head on his lap.

"What was that for?" He asked. I smiled,

"Well we may have a child soon." His eyes opened wide.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?! WOOHOO!" He yelled. I laughed and poked his tummy.

"Sorry to burst your bubble love, but no, Matt and Demetry are adopting soon, they asked my permission. Since this is my house." I said matter-of-factly. He cleared his throat,

"Our house." He swooped his head down and gave me a peck on the lips and we both went back to watching TV.