Chapter 37

"Sami...your phone." I heard Matt whisper. I opened my eyes, my phone was ringing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed it. I didn't realize the number, I shrugged and answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this Ms...Samanthia Hjven?" A male voice asked.

"Yes, who are you?"

"I am Dr. Johanson, Vegard Ylvisåker is in the hospital, he requested to see you." He said. What?!

"Uhh, um, alright I'll be there soon. Thank you." I said and hung up.

"Who was it?" Matt asked. I sighed,

"Uhh, no one." I said going to the kitchen.

"Calle.." I whispered, he turned around and smiled. His face dropped when he saw my tears, he walked over and began wiping them away, but it was no use.

"Samanthia...what's wrong? What happened?" He asked.

"Vegard's in the hospital...he asked to see us." I said, knowing he only requested for me.

"Oh god, what happened? Do you know?" He began asking questions.

"I. Don't. Know. Let's just go." I said. He nodded and made our way to the hospital.

***

"Uh, Vegard wanted to see me." I said to the receptionist. He began to type at the computer and looked up at me.

"Yes, room 307." He said.

"Thank you. C'mon Calle." I said grabbing his hand. I sighed.

***

I knocked on the door and heard a faint yes. I opened the door and walked in with Calle in toe. Vegard laid there in the hospital bed, eyes closed.

"Hi Vegard." I whispered. He smiled,

"Hi." His voice was raspy.

"Hey buddy." Calle said.

"Hi." He said once again, "Can I talk to Sami alone Calle?" He asked. I looked over at him and he nodded and left. Vegard took my hand and I kneeled down next to him.

"Vegard...,what happened?" I asked him.

"Bård..." That was all he said.

"Bård?! What did he do...he did this to you?" I started to cry and get really angry. Vegard's hand left mine and cupped my cheek.

"It's okay. He is just going crazy." He said smiling.

"That's just want I wanted to hear." I said rolling my eyes. We both smiled.

"Just whatever you do..stay away from him. I don't care if he says he loves you." He said.

"I'm going to try to." I said.

"No! You HAVE to stay away. Promise me...,I don't want you getting hurt." He said wiping a tear away. I smiled,

"I promise." I whispered.

"Good." He said bringing my face to his and set a kiss on my lips.

*Calle's P.O.V.*

"Hey Buddy." I said with a smile.

"Hi." He said again plainly. "Can I talk to Sami alone Calle?" He asked. I was taken a-back.

'Whatever he has to say to her, he can say to me too.' I thought. I looked at Samanthia and nodded and left cracking the door. I hung out with the nurses waiting for Samanthia.

'Does everyone call her Sami now? When did that happen?' I kept think. I just began talking to the nurses again. I looked down at my watch.

'What's taking her so long?' I could hear her voice becoming angry and louder. I quietly walked over to the room and peaked in.

"That's just what I wanted to hear." She said, her face in Vegard's hand.

"Just whatever you do...stay away from him. I don't care if he says he loves you."

I took a step back and took in a breath and returned to the door.

"I promise." She whispered.

"Good." He said pulling her face closer smiling. Then I felt my heart begining to slowly shatter. I moved back and let go of my breath and ran my fingers through my hair and began pacing.

"Sir are you okay?" A nurse asked. I looked over.

"Sure...sure." I replied walking away. I went to the closest bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"We just got married!" I said out loud. I just let tears fall, I never really cried unless something really bad like this happened, away from a death. I calmed down a bit and splashed cool water on my face and left.

"There you are Calle!" Samanthia came up to me. "The nurse gave him medicine and told me he needed more sleep." She said. I turned and headed back to the car. A hand grabbed my wrist,

"Calle what's wrong?" She asked. I laughed sarcastically, I don't think she could tell,

"Nothing." I said coldly.

"Alright." She said and we went home.

***

I left the car slamming the door and I went in the house. I looked over at the clock, it was already 9:37. I yawned and went into the bedroom and grabbed night clothes and headed to one of the guest rooms and shut the door.

*Samanthia's P.O.V.*

Calle slammed the car door.

'What's with him?' I thought. I shook my head and entered the house and going into the kitchen grabbing an apple. I chilled in the kitchen for a little bit. It was 10. I decided to go to bed. I went into my bedroom.

'Where's Calle?' I thought, I shrugged and changed my clothes.

"Probably in the bathroom." I said to myself. I entered the bathroom to brush my hair, Calle wasn't there. I finished brushing my hair and began looking in the other rooms. I had gone through two rooms already and he wasn't in them. I made it to the blue room and opened the door. Inside was Calle in the bed messing on his phone.

"Calle why aren't you sleeping in our bedroom?" I asked him walking over to the bed.

"I want to be alone. Just leave me alone." He said.

"Calle...what's wrong?" I asked him.

"You know exactly." He said, "Now leave me alone!" He got loud. I stood up.

"I don't know what the fuck I did. You do NOT need to raise your voice at me!" I said leaving the room slamming the door. I went into my bedroom and laid on the bed crying.

" What did I do?" I asked.