A Broken Love

For the sake of this fanfic, Im going to change some things up, Bård, Vegard, and Calle are going to be younger, and single. Please don't hate, its just for this one I promise. Im glad they all have families and are happy with what they are doing with their lives today!!

My name is Samanthia Hjven, born in Ukraine. We lived there until I turned three. My parents thought it would be a good idea to move to America. Yet I have always wanted to go to Norway. A few years ago I found something that made me want to go even more. A comedy duo+1. Bård Ylvisåker, Vegard Ylvisåker, and Calle Hellevang-Larsen. Three of the most funny and handsome men on the earth. I swear they are the finest species of male I have ever seen. I finally have turned 21, and Im going to Norway. I have the language down and everything!

I feel its time for a skip! Skip about 3 months :P

Finally in Oslo, just got my duel citizenship, I decided to go out that day. With my closest friends Matt and Demetry. I have known them since I could remember. I wanted to be stupid that day. We were out and about surrounded by shops. Uh, I call this an outdoor mall, haha. I wanted to sing and dance that day. I wanted to make people smile. Matt brought my saxophone and I brought my voice. Demetry brought...his body! We stopped at a place where there wasn't many people. I just started singing some American songs. Granted I got weird looks but I mean I just didnt want to jump and start being stupid infront of a huge crowd of people. But after a few songs a crowd grew, I got some requests also. I didnt know alot of people in Oslo were American. I finally got a request that I waited to hear. Jan Engeland by Ylvis. The crowd kept getting larger and larger. I danced a bit. Got asked to sing Massachusetts. And yes I knew about Ylvis before the fox song!! If I didnt I would have stated that. I got asked a few questions about how I found out about them. Then I got a weird question. "If you met Bård, Vegard, and Calle, what would you do?" I replied with a VERY honest answer, "I'd snog their faces off of course! I find all three of them very attractive!!" A few eyebrows were raised but I was praised by a whole bunch of women who agreed. Just more singing and dancing and just having a good time. Matt then decided to be a little bitch and start playing Work It. I didnt dance, because I didnt want to look like a slut, because I mean just listening to that song makes you a slut, let alone singing it. Then came The Cabin with my saxophone solo! Then I got asked another unusual question. "What would you do if Ylvis was here watching you right now?" I chuckled, "Depends on how much they saw." I had only been paying attention to the people infront of me. I never thought of the fact people were probably behind me also. I turned just a bit, out of the corner of my eye, the duo plus one was revealed. I asked to the open air, "How long have they been here?" I got an answer, "About an hour." I faced them. Smug smiles consumed their lips. I could have died right at that moment. "So, snoging, us all you say?" asked the curly haired bastard."God dammit" I said under my breath. I felt my face change all kinds of red. "There nothing wrong with that." Said the man-child solsikke as he winked. Vegard shouted, "OOH OOH ME FIRST!!" I giggled quietly as he bent down a bit and I pecked him on the lips. A goofy smile crawled on his lips. "Ooh is it my turn?" Asked Bård. I laughed. He ran up to me, grabbed me by my waist and hoisted me up. He kissed me, like a kiss kiss, our lips locked, 6 seconds no more no less. Calle being completely silent the whole time grabbed my hand. Looking at Bård and saying "She's mine!!" No ring on his finger, totally single. He went in, all nine yards. The way it happened was amazing, all I heard was the hoots and hollers, until I broke away and we got lost in each others eyes. He pulled my into an embrace. I sighed to myself. Perfect. I made an excuse to go home. I wanted to replay the whole moment in my head.

Alright Alright. Why and how the hell did that happen? I sat in the corner of my room. Alienating everything. I only did like 4 of their songs. No, no, Calle is just that kind of guy. But what was with that embrace? He didn't like me. He didn't even know me!! There was a knock at my door. "Sam, do you need anything?" "Yeah, an answer." I reached into my pocket and got the piece of paper Calle had scribbled on before I left. I called the number. Two rings and a beautiful voice was on the other side. "Hei?" " Hello! Uh, haha, I'm the girl you gave your number to?" "Ooh ja! Haha, ja, what is your name? It was dumb of my not to ask before you left." "I would have to say so myself," I said with a laugh, "My name is Samanthia." "Well Samanthia, that is a beautiful name, the reason I gave you my number was because I would like to go to dinner with you. I think you are just amazing, your voice, and face and just...yeah ha." So many things were running through my head, like, this is ALL fake, this doesnt just happen, What the hell. I was a bit hesitant at first. "How do I know its not one of your pranks?" I finally said.