Epilogue

*~~1 Year Later~~*

Matt and Demetry were crushed when they found out their long time friend, and sister had done what she did. When they found the letter on their front door and read it, they had no idea of what to do, scared it would have been to late. It was. It breaks their heart everytime Thomas asks where she had gone. Since he is still very young, they keep telling him she's on a really, really long business trip. Until one day he asked them, "Did she die? I miss her." They finally decide to tell him she was in an accident. Every since they had found out, they still get very sad and wish they had known, so they could have gotten her help. But, they have grown, they had an official wedding and are hoping to adopt another child, a girl at that.

Vegard on the other hand, still pretty sad after this long. He lost three important people. Even though he loathed his brother after what he had done, it was still his brother. After finding out they both had committed suicide he felt his world crumbling underneath him. Soon he will be launching his 'One Man Talk Show!' to hopefully move on farther from where he has been.

As you could tell, Samanthia did find peace, with her husband and daughter.
****************************
I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS. SO I DID IT AWKWARDLY. Oops. Okay so, this has gone on for a long while, mayyybee started last year? To be honest I'm not even sure. The reason I started this story was because I had joined the fandom whenever I did, and immediately attacted to Calle, he has been my #1 since I joined the fandom, and while being in the fandom and reading some fan fictions one writer stood out to me, and she was there when I started always giving my amazing advice, if you read the begining and you can tell my writing style has drastically(spelling?) changed. BUT THAT PERSON IS THE ONE ANDDD ONLY daliajalia the one I have looked up ever since I started. So a HUGEEE shoutout to you!! Thank you for your support and everything in this. Another shoutout to SophieHayward96 for always, you know being excited and showing me that, some was was excited to read everytime I updated, she came a little later be you still meant alot to me, always giving me feedback and always being there. AND ANOTHER ONE, she came a while later, and that is Miss jayamrous thank you also for giving me great feedback, and another reason why I'm shouting her out like all the others I have shouted out her fan-fics ARE FREAKING AMAZING! You should check out all of their works! And oneee last shoutout to all my readers! You all are amazing, when I started I was like 'No one is going to like this, this is strictly for me, I'm only going to get like 1000 views or something.' I have gotten 7.07k views or something near that, and I know it doesn't seem like alot, but for me, I was VERY very happy and crazed to see it that high. You all mean everything to me. You guys who were there since the beginning, and you guys who came later...I love...and I mean it when I say this. I love each and everyone of you. For just sticking around, and reading, and supporting me and if I needed to talk to someone, you guys would be there. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! I'm sad to end this one but meh. Gotta move on. But yes, this has been a BLAST. Thank you everyone for one last time here. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I love you.