Chapter 4

It was 3:45 there was a knock at my door. I stood up and walked to the door. It was Bård. "Your man awaits." He said gesturing his hand towards a stretch limo. I looked myself up and down. I was not dressed for something fancy. I shrugged and walked out the house shutting the door behind me. Vegard opened the door for me and I hoped in.

"TUSEN TAKK!" I yelled at him. (Thousand Thanks in Norwegian). He smiled and shut the door. I sat next to Calle, he was in a suit.

"I'm sorry I didn't dress up super nice." I said. He laughed,

"Oh you are fine! We are just going downtown to shop and eat and stuff."

"Oooh okay! So how was 'Rehearsal'?" I said using air quotations.

"Boring as always, but its fun working with losers! Because, everyone knows I'm the star of the show." He sounded serious.

"Alright, okay, dork." I said poking his side. He took my hand and entangled his fingers with mine. My hand started to get clammy as we came to a stop. Vegard had opened the door and ushered Calle and I out. We walked to a restaurant, just a pizza place. We were placed in a booth and we sat face to face. I had gotten some salad and he got a piece of meat lovers pizza. We ate in silence. I didn't know what to talk about. We already seemed to know about each other very well. He paid the bill and we walked out. We went to some clothing and shoe shops. It was already 19:00, and I was so tired. We were walking holding hands the stars were staring at us. We went to a photo booth. We took some pictures, one was us making funny faces, a serious one, us just smiling, and one of him kissing my cheek. We split the pictures I kept mine in my purse.

We were in the limo driving me home.

"Hey whats wrong?" I asked Calle. We were both very quiet the whole night. He grabbed both my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I know I have only known you for about 3 days now, but I really like you," my eyes opened wide and so did his, "I'm not saying I love you! I just really like you, you have been such a pleasure!" One of his hands moved to my right cheek and he caressed it.

Many thoughts running through my head. I have not seen Calle like this ever. On the show he was a fuck free guy! I loved this side of him, I never thought I would have, well, think that.

I slightly moved closer, I felt his breath on my lips. He kissed me. It was slow yet passionate. I pulled back slowly. The kiss lingered on my lips. I smiled as Bård opened the door this time. I got out of the limo.

"Goodnight Calle!" I said with a smile.

"Good night Samanthia, thank you for the wonderful night again! I like you a lot." He replied. I laughed a bit.

"I like you a lot also!"

"Have a good night Samanthia!" Said Bård.

"Thank you! You also." I replied. I went to my front door and ran to my room. I got dressed in my pjs and hoped into bed.

"Golly! Im tired!" I whispered to myself. I reached into my purse looking at the two pictures Calle had giving me. The ones where we were smiling and the one where he was kissing my cheek. I smiled to myself and kept thinking about that night. I soon then drifted asleep.