Chapter 20

WARNING-I WISH I HAD MY FUCKING BOLD TEXT, SOME STEAMYNESS IS COMING SO READER DISCREATION IS ADVISED.

.

"Sam?" I opened my eyes and saw Demetry. I was still on the floor.

"Hmm?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Bad night?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well you have visitors." I groaned and stood up with the help of Demetry.

"Where's Calle?" I asked.

"Making you breakfast, you would think he would have put you back in the bed." He said with a laugh. I rubbed my eyes.

"Ja, I'll be out in a minute." I said. He began to the door with a smile.

"Hurry up." He said shutting the door. I grabbed a pair of jeans and slipped then put on my slippers. I just grabbed my Northface jacket and put it on over my tank top. I left my room and headed to the stairs. In the foyer, in my home, was Jakob Schøyen

Andersen and Fridjtof Josefsen. I couldn't believe my eyes. I slowly walked down the stairs and looked over at Matt. I cleared my throat,

"Hello, may I ask why you are here?" I couldn't stop smiling. I tried to, I didn't want to look stupid.

"Hello! Well we are good friends of Calle, and well we heard the news and we came over to congradulate you guys." Jakob explained.

"Oh my god, Thank you," I said.

"Calle!" I called, he came out of the kitchen.

"Hey guys! You came." He said coming down.

"Well, you kind of asked us to." Fridjtof said with a laugh.

"Well, I have to say I'm a huge fan!" I said. Jakob opened his arms,

"Yay! A fan!" He said. I hugged him. Then I hugged Fridjtof.

"Come in, breakfast is almost done." Calle said motioning his hand to the living. Both the boys smiled and nodded, they went and sat on the couch. Matt kept them company when Calle took my hand and took me to the kitchen.

"My dear, why were you on the floor this morning?" He asked. I shrugged,

"I don't know." I walked away to the fridge. Calle grabbed my shoulders and spun my around,

"You're such a bad liar. But really, why?" He kept persisting.

"I just heard things last night." I said, trying to get away from his grip.

"And that caused you to sleep on the ground?" He asked. "Samanthia, please tell me, you need to be honest, I want to help you." Tears began to fall down my face.

"I saw my family last night." I explained. He gave me a confused look.

"You don't believe me." A surge of energy ran through me and I pulled myself out his grip and ran to the bathroom. Shutting and locking the door. I heard Calle call for me. There was a knock at the door.

"What?" I asked. I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Samanthia, please, let me in." Calle asked. I groaned.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to talk to you. Why are you overreacting? You can talk to me about anything." He said. I stood up and opened the door and went to my bedroom and Calle followed.

"Now, what do you mean you saw your family?" He took my hands.

"I saw my Mother, Father, and Brother. Their ghosts I guess. They were talking to me." I explained. He nodded.