Chapter 41

I felt strong arms pull me away from my husband. I screamed and kicked.

"Ma'am! Ma'am! Please Calm down! We well get this man to the hospital! We need you to stay calm." He said holding me. My sobs eventually turned into hypervenalation. I hugged myself and began to rock. This was it. My world is crumbling beneath my feet.

"I can't, I can't" I kept repeating as I watched them take away my husband. A pair of brown eyes met mine.

"Samii. I'm going to drive you to the hospital. Okay? We are going to see what's going on okay?" He said rubbing my shoulders. I nodded and tried to stand. But I just couldn't. Vegard lifted me bridal style to his car and we took the drive to the hospital.

*

We were both in the waiting room. I was pacing around and biting my nails. Vegard, on the other hand, was trying to contact his brother, if he knew anything. He told me, He is sure it is him, or he sent someone to do it.

"Samanthia. Come here." Vegard said. I looked over and joined him on the couch. He wrapped me in his arms.

"Everything is going to be okay." he whispered, his voice cracked. I felt dropplets fall on the side on my face. I have never really seen Vegard cry, it was heartbreaking. I began to cry as well.

"It's gonna be okay...its gonna be okay." He whispered over and over again before I fell asleep.

***Calle's P.O.V.***

Everything was white. I aimlessly walked around.

"Hello?" No answer.

"Anyone here?" I asked, no answer.

"Hi." A little girl voice called out.

"Hi." I replied looking around, a small girl appeared. She had blue eyes and blond hair in curls. She skipped to me, I got a better look at her face and smiled. I knelt down so I was eye to eye with her. She reminded me of a mini Samanthia.

"What's your name?" I asked her. She giggled,

"I'm Astri." My face dropped...Astri.

***

"Well," Samanthia began, "If we have a girl, I would like to name her Astri, and if we have a boy? Bjørn." I took her hand,

"Those names are perfect." I said.

"I agree!" Vegard said. She giggled,

"Yeah." She said; She looked back down at her plate and continued to eat breakfast.

***

"Oh really?" I said questioningly. She tapped my nose.

"Yep!" She chirped.

"Where is your mommy?" I asked her. Her face fell.

"Alive." She whispered.

"Huh?" I asked. She lifted her hands over her head and a dark matter flowed from her hands and formed a screen. I looked up at it, colours! I saw colours, and Samanthia...in Vegard's arms? Crying?

"Astri...what's happening?" Her arms fell to her side and she toddled over to me and embraced me.

"Daddy...we are dead." She whispered as tears formed in my eyes. She wiped them away.

"Don't cry Daddy, I don't like it when you cry." She said, I wrapped my arms around her tighter.

"I love you." I said to her.

"I love you too Daddy." She said kissing my cheek.