Chapter 19

A/N-Alright guys here we go after the long wait, whats gonna happen? :O

"Samanthia Hjven, would you make me the happiest man in the world?" Calle asked already on one knee, he pulled a small velvet box out of his pocket. I had already begun to cry. I didn't know how to react other than to cry. We haven't even been dating for a year yet.

"Will you marry me?" He finally asked opening the box revealing a beautiful engagement ring. The crowd went crazy. Time slowed down, I began to feel dizzy, I was sweating mad.

"Yes." I whispered before everything went black.

I opened my eyes, I was back in Calle's dressing room. Calle, Bård og Vegard were towering over me. I smiled, they let out sighs of relief,

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." Bård og Vegard said in unison. Calle was still smiling but you could see some concern in his eyes. He sat a hand on my forehead.

"Do you feel alright?" Calle asked me. I nodded. He kissed my cheek.

"Well thats good, can you stand up for me?" He asked. I could. I stood up and smiled at Calle. He took my left and hand and kissed it.

"By the way you fainted." Vegard blurted out. I looked at him, then at Bård, and finally at Calle.

"Oh so thats what happened?" I asked. The three boys nodded.

"You remebered what happened right?" Calle asked. I shrugged.

"Uhh, you asked me to marry you." My face began to get red. Calle looked back at the brothers. They nodded and left.

"Correct, I did!" He pulled the box back out and slid the ring on my finger. Our eyes met and he kissed me. He took my wrists and pulled me down to the couch. Our lips never coming apart. I sat on his lap my fingers messing in his hair. He pulled away from me and smiled.

"I love you Samanthia." He whispered. I kissed him,

"And you have no idea how much I love you." I replied. We resumed where we left off. Soon we were making love in his dressing room.

Matt's P.O.V

I walked back to Demetry's room after getting us some M&Ms from the kitchen.

"So," I said, Demetry's head turning to me popping some M&Ms in his mouth. I smiled and continued, "How about we go to Paris?" I asked. His eyes opened wide,

"F-For our honeymoon?" He studdered. I ate some chocolate as well and nodded,

"Yep, I was also hoping to get married there as well." I said. Demetry squeaked and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh my god." He said. I hugged him back and laughed. He moved his face from my shoulder and he looked into my eyes.

"Tears of joy?" I asked. He laughed and kissed me. I was very excited for this wedding.

Samanthia's P.O.V

"MATT! DEMETRY! WE ARE HOME! GUESS WHAT...GUESS WHAT!" I yelled coming into the house. I ran up the stairs into their bedroom. They were on the bed talking about something that seemed important. They both looked at me with big smiles.

"I HAVE GOOD NEWS." Matt and I said at the same time. We all laughed. Calle came up behind me setting his hands on my waist. His head on my shoulder nuzzling my cheek.

"You go first." I said to Matt. He took a breath,

"We're going to Paris." He said. I screamed.

"Are you serious? Why? WHEN?" I asked. He laughed,

"Yes I'm serious. And we are having our wedding there. Uhh, but when, probaby next month so I have time to get everything set up." Demetry kissed his cheek,

"I'm so excited." He yelspered.(Dont ask, a mix between yelling and whispering.)

"Now whats your news?" Matt asked. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Want to have a duel wedding?" I asked holding out my hand. Matt and Demetry both gasped.

"CONGRADUALTIONS." Demetry said. He came off the bed and hugged me. Matt hugged Calle and they switched. Matt hugging me now and Demetry hugging Calle.

"I think we should all go have a newly engaged double date." Calle said. I looked at my watch.

"Tomorrow?" I asked. Matt looked back at his alarm clock. He laughed.

"Yeah." He said.

"Its a little late now," We all laughed. I gave Matt and Demetry hugs again.

"I'm going to bed." I said taking Calle's hand heading out of their room.

"GOODNIGHT!" They yelled.

"Night to you guys also." I replied before shutting their door. I went to our bed room and changed into some sport shorts and a tank top. I laid in the bed watching Calle undress. I propped myself up on the pillow with my elbow. He changed into some grey sweat pants and took off his shirt. He turned around and smiled at me. I couldn't help myself. I pushed myself off the bed into his arms. I began to cry.

"Princess...whats wrong?" He asked. I looked up at him,

"I'm just, super happy! I love you so much." I said. He poked my nose.

"I love you too!" He kissed me. It didn't take long for me to give into the kiss. He began to step foward and I stepped back falling on to the bed. He pulled away.

"My beautiful Princess," He started.

"Yes my Prince?" I replied. He kissed me again and lifted me up laying me on the bed properly. He went to the other side of the bed and laid down as well. I snuggled up to him.

"Since we are having a duel wedding now, shall we go dress shopping soon?" He asked. I laughed,

"The groom isn't allowed to see the dress until she walks down the aisle."

"Oh, alright." He laughed putting an arm around me. While thinking about walking down the aisle, who was going to walk me? I cried as I thought about my father. I had no parents.

"Samanthia?" Calle asked. "What's wrong?"

"Who is going to walk me down the aisle?" I asked. He gave me a confused look.

"Your father?" He asked.

"I don't have a father." I said crying harder. Calle pulled me closer and held me tighter.

"We will figure it out." He said. I cried myself to sleep. I dreamt about having my family again. I dreamt about, having no one. I dreamt about the wedding.

"Samanthia, we are still here." I heard a fimilar voice whisper. I opened my eyes, I saw my Mother, my Father, My brother. I left the bed and walked to them. But they fanished, I fell to the floor crying, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. There my brother was again, the blood, how he looked like when he had died, exactally.

"I love you." He whispered. I sat my forehead on the floor and cried.

"Daniel, come back." I cried out. I fell back asleep after a while.