We Fight In Numbers [Chapter 3]

Three:

Eli's point of view:

"Is she alright? I got here as soon as I got your call," I asked. I ran to Emilia's father. He was sitting down on a bench and I looked to the side of him and saw Emilia passed out. They were crowded by a bunch of people I had never seen before.

"She just blanked out Eli. I only called you because I knew she would want to see you right now. It was very emotional in there for her," Emilia's dad told me. I knelt down in front of Emilia placing my hand on her knee.

"Have you tried to wake her up?" I asked.

"She won't budge. She's had this problem before. If she is faced with too much stress she begins to breathe heavy and if it doesn't stop she passes out," when her dad said this it made me think to back when we first met. She had been in my hearse freaking out. I didn't think of it till know but if I never got her to calm she would have passed out.

"Emilia, everything is okay" I say shaking her knee slightly. I look up to her dad, "how'd it go?" I asked.

"The judge filed the divorce and a restraining order. Her mother also got arrested," I felt relieved to hear this come out of his mouth. I knew how badly Emilia was hurt from all this.

"Converse you won. We should go celebrate. We can call up Adam and Clare. Maybe even Fiona, Anya and Riley," I kept my voice soothing and my hand on her knee.

Emilia's point of view:

Air filled my lungs and my eyes shot open. I looked down to see Eli kneeling in front of me. How long has he been here? He stood up once his eyes met mine. I jumped up and threw my arms around him. My body shook as he hugged me. He cooed in my ear that everything was okay.

I pull away and look into his eyes. "I won," I mumble and he smiles pulling me back into the hug.

"Your father told me everything," he murmured and kissed the top of my head. When he released me I looked around at my England friends.

"Eli I want you to meet my friends from England. This is Anna, Liz, Mark, Ms and Mr. Wellington, Crystal, Robert and Lou," I smile and Eli shakes all their hands.

"We should be getting to the airport. It was good to see you and I'm so happy you won," Anna said and hugged tightly.

"You guys aren't staying?" I ask confused.

"We can't. I'm sorry dear. We will visit soon though," Ms. Wellington told me and hugged me.

I watched them all walk away and to the elevator. I turn to look at my dad and he smiled at me. He held open his arms and I fell into them.

"I love you so much dad. Thank you," I say holding onto him tightly.

"I would do anything for you. Come on lets go home. We've been here for long enough," he told me and I took hold of his hand and Eli's as we left the building. When we got outside my dad stopped walking and looked at me. "Go with Eli. Follow me to the Dot. I'm going to pick up something to celebrate with later. You can go see Peter and tell him that everything went well," my dad smiled and kissed my cheek before letting go of my hand.

Eli followed my dad all the way to The Dot. I looked into the Dot and didn't see Peter. My dad walked in and I took Eli upstairs to see if Peter was in Above the Dot.