We Fight In Numbers [Chapter 4]

Four:

The lights were off when we opened the door. I searched the wall for the light switched and yelled, "Peter? You in here?" I found the switch and flipped it.

"Surprise!" was shouted making me jump. I look away from the wall and see that all my new Degrassi friends were here.

"Congratulations Emilia," Riley smiled and was the first to go over to me and hug me. He picked me up by the waist and spun me in circles.

"Guys what is this for?" I ask smiling.

"When your dad called me he told me to call all your friends to have a party thrown here. It's for winning the case in court and to take your mind off things," Eli told me putting his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Thank you," I smile and hear a knock. I turn my head and see my dad at the door holding a cake with candles on it.

"For you Emilia," he smiled. I couldn't help but laugh as I blew out the candles.

"Well Emi I have a surprise for you," Peter says and comes over to me with Sav. "We used to be in a band but I had some problems and was kicked out then over the summer it completely ended. We always want you to perform so today we got all our old band mates to come and perform for you," Peter tells me and I smile. A man with blond hair comes over to me with his arms around a pretty blond girl.

"I'm Spinner and this is Emma," he says holding out his hand. I shake it smiling.

"And I'm Jane," a brunet said. She had dark makeup and a nose ring.

"Peter you didn't have to do this," I say smiling.

"It was all your dad," Peter winked.

"Sorry I'm late," a male said and I turned around to see a dark skinned boy walk over to us.

"That is Danny," Peter said and he smiled.

"This really is too much. I mean look at me! I'm dressed like a business women," I roll my eyes and Fiona comes skipping over to us.

"That is why I bought you this," she said handing over a bag.

I looked inside to find a black short sleeve shirt and a pale pink ruffled skirt. I looked at Fiona and she smiled swaying back and forth. I smile and thanked her before going to the bathroom and changing. I tucked the shirt into the skirt and pulled the skirt to my waist.

Once I walked out of the bathroom the band started to play. They sounded really good and it really sucked they broke up.

"How are you feeling?" Eli asked me softly. I turn to face him and smiled.

"Good. I'm happy I don't have to worry about her anymore. Eli she hurt me so much. I was just a little kid. I've been sent to the hospital. No one should have to go through what I did. Since I was eight years old I would have this times were I breathe so heavily that I end up passing out. I can't stop it on my own," I sigh and he hugs me tightly.

"We'll just have to make sure you never need to panic about anything. I won't let anything happen to you," he comforts me. I nodded and pulled away from him.

"I didn't tell you about everything she has done to me," I softly mumble and look away from him. "My dad doesn't even know one thing," I take a deep breath and take Eli's hand. I pull him outside of the club and sit down on the stairs.

I closed my eyes to make sure to calm myself. Eli rubbed my back slowly and stared at me. "Are you sure you want to tell me?" he asked softly and I nodded.

I opened my eyes and stared out in front of me. "One day my parent got into this huge fight. It was a few weeks before their divorce was official. My dad ended up getting so fed up that he just left. He only left because he thought I was sleeping. I wasn't asleep. I was lying in bed crying and hugging my pillow. I heard the front door open a few times and I thought my dad came home so I got out of bed to see what was up," I stop and close my eyes shaking my head.

"It's okay," Eli whispered and I rested against him.

"My dad wasn't home. My mom was in the living room with these two guys. I had never seen them before and she was kissing one of them. She pulled away when she noticed I was in the room. She smirked at me then looked at the guy she wasn't touching. She said, 'go teach my naughty daughter a lesson Rauol. She is a virgin so I know you will have fun.' The guy stood up and I backed away slowly," I had to stop myself to keep my breathing at a normal pace. "He pushed me down onto the stairs and I tried to crawl away but I fainted. I was then woken up by a pain that I couldn't even express. I screamed as loud as I could. The man was on top of me," I say stopping.

Eli took his sleeve and wiped my eyes with it. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me tightly.

"I was raped by him and it was only because my mother let him. She told him to. When I punched Fitz in the face for kissing me it was because I thought that was going to happen again, even when I freaked out because of you kissing me the first time. I thought you would take advantage of me," I mumble and close my eyes tightly keeping my breathing normal.

"Emilia I would never do that. I would never take advantage of you. I am so sorry you thought that. I promise I will never do that to you and I will make sure it never happens again," Eli told me and stared right into my eyes. "Let's get you inside and in a good mood," he muttered and helped me to my feet.

For the rest of the time we were there I forgot about my mother and my past. I just relaxed and had a good time with my friends. Drew came with Alli and she would pull him to her whenever I got some what close to him. It was really funny to see how she thought I was so easily going to take Drew from her. He was just a friend.

To joke around I grabbed Drew hand and pulled him to me when Alli wasn't paying attention. He looked at me and smiled. "Are you stalking me now?" he asked winking.

"You're at my party," I giggle and begin to dance with him. I look to my side and see Alli staring at me tapping her foot with her arms crossed. "Alli hates me," I laugh and Drew rolls his eyes.

"I don't think Alli likes anyone," Drew jokes.

"I think it's weird she used to be friends with Clare and hated Jenna but now is only friends with Jenna," I say rolling my eyes.

"She doesn't know what she wants," Drew laughed and Alli tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at her then stepped away from Drew.

I backed away from him smiling then bumped into something making me stop. I turn around to see Riley look at me with a questioning look. "Drew? Really?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh please. Since I've came to Degrassi, the only guy I can think about is Eli," I say and smile.

"That's cute. The only guy I can think about is Zane. He makes me crazy," Riley shook his head but he kept his smile.

"Zane is really cute. I'm happy thinks are finally working out," I hugged Riley.

"Me too and right now he is coming over here," he said and I smiled.

"Then I will see you later," I wink and walk away to enjoy the rest of the party and leave Riley alone with Zane.