15 - I Have Probably Gone Nuts (Alex's POV)

15 – I Have Probably Gone Nuts (Alex's POV)

A/N: hey guys! It has been a while. I’m so sorry I got super busy with school and everything. And I’m making this short because the next chapter will be long. I promise. And it’s still all about Alex and Rovie, and some of Sherry & Roi’s and Salve and Aaron’s. So yeah, I hope you’ll love this chapter. Please make me a happy potato by commenting and voting.

Bye bye butterfly. ~

Funny how everything turned out, and how time flies so fast. I’m so glad I took a trip here it really made me feel relieved after everything that happened to me and Daniela. She broke up with me because of some low reason but I have slowly accepted the fact that there’s no more us. And then Rovie came along, I honestly wasn’t expecting that to happen. Though I have to thank Aaron about it because he found Salve, which leads me to get to know Rovie.

When I first saw her, I can tell she’s definitely different, because of how she reacts whenever she’s around or me. I knew she was a Wassabian, because I she followed me on twitter and subscribed to our channel. But I never really noticed her, unlike now. She’s so cute when she acts a little bit like a clumsy person. Wait, she really is clumsy. But that’s what I like about her. Another fun part is that when I tried to have a conversation with her, her actions were different close to weird, and her English grammar isn’t correct anymore, which I find it amusing to listen.

But what I really can’t stop thinking about is how our first date went. I thought she would hate the idea that I took her to a park and then have our date there. Girls would usually prefer fancy restaurants, but Rovie? And I honestly thought she doesn’t like fatty food because: one, she’s skinny, and it automatically made me think, she eats a lot of vegetables, tend to be choosy on what her food is and does a lot of exercise, but no. I stand corrected. Secondly, she’s kind of quiet. But then it made me realize that she was only hungry. That made me remember, Rovie’s Silence means Hunger.

And then there’s that part that I couldn’t forget, ‘Plop’that gave me butterflies and tingles in my stomach. I know it sounds gay but that is ‘Plop’ ‘Plop’ what I felt. The way her lips moved with mine, how the tension is going… it made me ‘Plop’ want to kiss her more, want her more. I know it’s too forward but I like her, ‘Plop’ and I want us ‘Plop’ to have a chance. How would ‘Plop’ I do that? And more ‘Plop’ importantly how would I say it? But before I could do ‘Plop’ anything, there are two enemies left: Time, because there’s only 14 days for us to hang out. ‘Plop’ like I said, time flies really fast. ‘Plop’ Distance, because we practically live in different continents. And people with long distance relationships don’t usually work out. And that’s scary.

‘Bonk!’

“Okay! What the hell!” I blurted. Only to realized I was covered with nutshells and a ball in front of me. “Did you just hit me with nutshells? And a ball??” Aaron and Roi obviously did it. I found them smiling at me with their chins rested on the palms of their hands.

“It’s so nice messing with you when you’re all goggly-eyes on Rovie.” Roi started.

“Yeah, you seem to not mind about the nutshells, so we decided to throw a ball at you.” Aaron added.

“A basketball ball? Seriously?” they laughed again, and I rubbed one more time my forehead, “It still kinda hurts.” I murmured. They were still laughing so I decided to tease them too. “So, how was your double date?”

“Don’t even call it a date!” Roi exclaimed.

“It was amazing!!” Aaron inserted, pushing Roi away and made him fall. Haha, poor buddy. “After…” he continued, “We went to the boulevard and ate balot. I was honestly grossing out but then it was yummy!”

Roi grabbed another chair and then sat next to Aaron. “I had to drag Salve away from Sherry because she keeps on pulling her away from me. All thanks to pal here.” Aaron finished.

“Sherry was loud and annoying! It’s better if she’s away from me.” Roi said.

“You’re both loud and annoying!” Aaron fired back.

“That’s it!” Roi pushed himself away the table to face Aaron. And then they started to yell at each other. It made me laugh out loud.

“What you laughin’ at dreamer boy?” I snorted and then chuckled. I hung my arms around their shoulders, “Guys… I know you like them too.”

Silence.

“Silence means yes.” I teased.

“Okay! If it’s still not obvious to you, I like Salve.” Aaron instantly said. I picked up the ball and threw it back at him. ‘Bonk’ “Hey!” he protested.

“It is super obvious dude. Haha, you’re worse than Roi.”

“Hoy! I don’t daydream about that loud crazy woman!” Roi protested.

“Hoy din! I didn’t say you daydream about her.” I smiled at him mockingly.

“Uyyy, you daydream about her.” Aaron rags with me.

“I-I do not!”

“Don’t deny it bud. It’s okay, you can always tell me.”

“No!”

“Uyyyy…” Aaron and I mocked.

“Shut up guys! You’re so annoying,” he stood and then walked out from the kitchen to the bedroom and then closed the door. “Oh and FYI!” He poked his head, “You’re so immature!” and then he slammed the door. Aaron and I exchanged looks. The door opened again, “And I do not daydream about Sherry!” He finished and then banged the door once more.

“He definitely likes her.” Aaron asserted.

“Yeah.” I agreed.

“No! I do not!” Roi yelled from the room.

“I still thinks he likes her.” Aaron added.

‘Ringgg!’ “Ohh! I need to take this it’s Salve.” He sang out.

I gestured him to go take the call. He smiled and went to the balcony.

I wonder what Rovie’s doing right now.

***