19 - Holy Duck

A/N: Hey hey guys. I'm updating as fast as I can to make up my almost one-year absences. Sorry about it. So here's chapter 19! Enjoy.

And please keep Vommenting, it makes me happy. :)
Continue making me a happy potato.

**********

19 - Holy Duck

Roi's POV

"Can you believe them? I mean leaving us together... ALONE!?!" I notice her eyebrow rose, but I just waved her off.

"I mean I can't stand your face it's so... so..." This time when I looked at her face again, she was glaring daggers at me. My insides panicked and I'm trying my hardest to make an awesome comeback. "S-so pretty! I mean, look at y-" I cleared my throat and I shall find a way to change the topic.

"Seriously Roi, if you won't shut the hell up right now, your stomach is gonna concave." I smiled at her genuinely, and hopefully she'll give in. But she was a hard melon to crack.

"Hey I know I act mean when they're here with but I like you; you a cool chicken." her lips slowly curl up, which makes me relieved. The last thing I would do is upset the girl I like, wait what?!

I sat down on the huge rock, feeling embarrassed of what I just told her. Oh god, what is wrong with me? I threw some pebbles beside me and breathes in the fresh air. I can feel her stare of confusion burn on my back. "D-Do you like me? Like I'm a cool dog and dogs like chickens but chickens hate dogs like you hate me; but I can be a tamed dog for a cool chicken like you Sher."

I was a bit surprised of what I just said. I can feel her breathing accelerating, right now I have the urge to look at her.

Her chinky eyes widened, her cute lips formed an 'o', her flawless self, makes me even more nervous. Her mouth was constantly trying to say something. But there was nothing but...

Silence...

Long awkward silence...

I gulped in the situation I'm in. God, I'm hopeless and pathetic and an idiot for telling her I kinda like her. I sighed in defeat after not hearing what she wants to say. I just guess that he doesn't like me and she really hates me that much.

"H-Hey Roi?! Wanna go catch some fishes, doggie?" After hearing the last part, I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back like the ones I saw everytime we're doing crazy things together.

We dipped our feet in the water and talked about random stuff until we slowly opened up to each other.

"How'd you do it Roi?" she suddenly asked.

"Do what?" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"You know, become famous and youtubing and stuff. How'd you do it?" her cute eyes were on me making me mesmerized by it. I didn't know how long I stared because she was already waving her hand in front of my face.

I shaked my head from the thought of how her hazel brown eyes sparkle under the sun. "W-Well, it wasn't easy of course. I had to be funny to be noticed by everyone."

"Funny, you mean your face?" she asked with amusement though I wasn't, "I was joking. Gosh Roi, chill."

"S-so... " she looks at me waiting for my what I'll say next, "How are things with you and Rain?" I know it's awkward since I told her that I like her, but I really wanted to know if he's treating her well.

"We're okay, I guess. He's been really sweet and caring unlike the usual. He's trying to make us feel like it's the first time." she explained. While I nodded in understanding.

She smiled at me and took my hand and we both stood. I was confused at her move, but I followed her anyways. "Look at them, enjoying every bit of kayaking. So, we should enjoy on land as well. Let's play Rock Skipping?" I nodded in agreement.

I wouldn't say No to this. Since I'm a pro at Rock Skipping, okay not really but I don't want to disappoint her so, I might as well do my very best.

She picked up a flat stone and three it with force into the water. The rock skipped somewhat like six times. Woah. My jaw dropped.

"Your turn Roi." she said.

I nervously pick up an irregularly shaped stone, I was about to throw it but she interrupted me, "Are you sure that you know how to rock skip, Roi?"

"Yes. Besides I'm a pro." I bragged although it was in exact opposite. Maybe I'll get lucky. You know beginner's luck.

I swing my hand back and threw the stone with so much strength, thinking maybe I made the face when I did that. But anyway, everything looks so slow-mo when I three the pebble as it carefully drops into the water.

I was expecting too much of the rock to skip but it only made a plop sound into the water. Sherry was laughing out loud. I can feel my cheeks heat up. "Pro? Really Roi?"

"Okay, fine so I suck at it."

"Then what are you good at?"

I smiled at her sinisterly, making her laughter slowly fade, "Throwing you to the water."

"You're- Hey, don't you dare take one more step closer Roi something. By the way what is your family name?"

But I was still taking slow and tiny steps to her making her slowly back off, "It's Fabito, Sherry."

She screeched but I was quick and I easily caught her. We both fell because I tripped, but I let her fall into my chest instead to the hard rocky ground. We were laughing from the top of the lungs when I did the most tempting thing ever.

Our lips crashed with a mix of hunger and neediness. It feels so good doing this to her. I pulled her tightly, even though there's no distance for me to close. But I did. I like her. I did the most awful thing. She has a boyfriend but I just wanted to see if there's something between us.

I did feel some sparks as we danced along through our lips, I don't want to stop. I wanted her so bad. Then I realized I want her.

"Oh, shit." my eyes snapped open when I heard Alex's voice ring into our wonderful silence. He ruined it. Damn. And wait, why did I just say that?

We immediately stood up, and unexpectedly Sherry's palm landed to my face.

"Eck! You're gross!" Sherry said and started to walk away. But I smiled to that because she did the right choice of leaving me here to be blamed. I know that she likes it too. When she started to tug my hair. I know because I know guys like being played with the hair when kissing.

Alex snapped his fingers at me, making me look at him. "Can we talk?" Aaron was standing behind him as well, waiting for me to nod. So I did. They both pulled me and made me sit.

"Dude, what were you thinking? She has a boyfriend!" Alex started to shout in a low voice.

I scratched the back of my head, "I don't know..."

"You don't know?! You're smarter than this Roi." Aaron said.

"Budd, why'd you do that? You said you don't like her?" Alex asked in confusion.

"I- I don't," I lied, "But I just have to see how she affects me. Then when I kissed her, turns out it was nothing."

"Are you sure? Coz I'm pretty sure you were enjoying it." Aaron interrogated.

"That's ridiculous, of course I didn't."

They were eyeing me the whole time, then Alex finally gave in. "Fine. Let's go. They're probably missing us." I nodded and we headed back to the cottage.

What have I done?

*************************

A/N: What'd you think of the update? Share your thoughts! Please Vomment (Vote&Comment) on what you think.

I hope these updates makes up from my absences. ✌
Don't you guys worry, there'll be more!