22 - Awkward

A/N: Dedicated to ggoge16 for voting and commenting nonstop. Sorry i have been quite busy with college but buckle up guys because I am graduating soooon! Oh yeah! I'd be a college graduate and i will have more time to write. I hope.

Thank you so much for supporting this story after how many years of being in and out because... you know busy.

Right now I have to finish my thesis and stuff... without anymore ado here's....

22 - Awkward

I woke up to the same place as before, next to Alex. We are sleeping in a cottage. All six of us. It's surprising that I woke up first with a killer headache. I carefully sat up and rub my forehead, I felt something bumpy. As I checked the mirror, I noticed I have pimples! What!

Annoyed, I went back to the room to see Alex hugging my pillow and Sherry all cocooned up in her comforter. Roi was snoring like a pig with his mouth open, hugging a log. I don't even know how the log got in here.

As for Salve and Aaron, they were hugging each other. Aww, so cute. Like my butt. Lol

I went down to fix breakfast, and I realized we're on a mountain still here at twin lake, and there is no kitchen. And it takes two hours to get down here. I have to wake the sleeping piggies up.

On second thought, I should let them sleep. And I'll pour cold water on them. Sounds evil. Nahh too tired to get some water for the five of them.

It wasn't long, Alex started moving.

He stretched himself, and I smiled, watching him scratch his butt. He stopped when sees me, he smiled nervously, "Morning." I greeted.

"Good morning, Rovie."

I pulled him out from the bed, "Get up, let's go get some food at the main counter."

"Uggghh but I'm tired." Alex groaned.

I crossed my arms, "Do you want me to pour lake water on you?"

When he was about to close his eyes, he chuckled a reply, "You wouldn't do that, would you?"

"Try me."

His eyes snapped open, and I kept my teasing yet serious look.

"Uuuhggh fine."

****

A few wasted hours later, my cousins and the guys finally packed our stuff so we can head back down from the mountain. As we travel along the bumpy road, we keep on snapping selfies and groupies, while Roi updates his fans about their trip with another short video. After his short update, him and Sherry fell dead silent the entire time. It made us confused. But eh, it's their thing so...

Anyway, we finally reached home, tired.

We started unpacking and then rested for a while.

Sherry made some food, while Salve and Aaron picked movies for us to watch. Alex and I are walking in front of our yard casually talking.

"Did you guys had fun?" He asked.

"Yep." I smiled.

"Cool cool."

Then dead silence. We just look at each other with a small smile. I can tell he's probably thinking what to say to me or something.

"So..."

"So..."

We said in sync. "You go first," I said.

"I was wondering if I-"