07 - Just do it, You Chicken! (Alex's POV)

07 – Just do it, You Chicken! (Alex’s POV)

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for the reads and comments! By the way, at the ending, I inserted Roi’s Point of View, so that you’ll understand what happened at the latter part ;)

So here’s Chapter 7. Enjoy xx :) ~

Here I am grabbing the moment with Rovie. I just had to do it. I couldn’t hold it in. I know I may be too fast but I don’t care, she seems like the one. Not two, but one. Hehe. Jk Jk. But seriously though, here it is. Our lips are going to meet. Slow motion… like it’s only us in this world. Slow music started to play in my head.

“What the hell are you two doing?” Our eyes snapped open. When I realized Roi was bringing the camera while Sherry was bringing her slippers. They looked shocked, jaws dropped.

“Wow, Jing. You’re face looks like a tomato.” Sherry teased. Nervous as we are, we speedily stood up and brushing off the sand on our legs and smile nervously.

“Umm, he was just checking my eye, if something’s there. He-he.” Rovie defended.

“Yeah right.”

“AW! What the fudge? What’d you do that for?” Sherry’s slipper landed to Rovie’s head.

“That! For not telling us where you two went!” she said while putting her hands to her waist. I was so busy looking at the sky, I realized something hard landed on my head.

“AW! Seriously? Me too?”

“Yes, you too buddy!”

“That was a fucking seashell Roi! And huge too.” I said as I rubbed my head.

“Yeah, stop whining and let’s go. Salve and Aaron are waiting. And we’re going to post for our channel.”

“Is that why you were bringing a camera?”

“Well duuhh. Isn’t it obvious bud?”

I sighed in defeat and went back to our cottage.

~

The Uploaded Video

* ‘Wassabi Productions!’ *Poooot*

Roi: “Wassap dudes.”

Alex: “Hey guys.”

Roi: “Welcome to…”

Alex & Roi: “Wassabi Productions!”

Roi: “So, we’re currently here in Bahura Beach Resort.”

Alex: “As we told you guys, that we will have a secret destination to our vacation!!

Roi: “Well, you’ve seen our past posts, that we’re in Dumaguete City, Philippines!”

Alex: “Here to join us in our mini vacation, my brother Aaron.”

Aaron: “Hey guys! So, we’re here with dem lovely monkeys.”

Roi: “This is the lovely loud Sherry.”

Alex: “This is the cutie patootie Rovie.”