12 - This was unexpected... at all.

12 – This was unexpected… at all.

A/N: So guys, as I've promised, this is Rovie's POV all the way and then insert Alex's so that you'll know the secrets behind it. ;) This is Chapter 12 :) Enjoy. Comment & Vote please :3 once again, make me a happy potato :D

~

Aunt Ellen’s hands were close to the doorknob. I squeezed Salve’s hand as a sign that she has to do something or else we’ll be dead meat, she then passed it to Sherry. We never really told them about the guys. And our family is super strict when it comes to guys and love life. They have super high standards.

When Sherry received Salve’s signal, she immediately tried to look for an idea for them to get distracted. “Oh! Salve made grilled pork!” Sherry exclaimed.

This made them alert and they all headed straight to the kitchen. “Wait.” Aunt Ellen (Salve’s mom) halted. “Since when did Salve learn how to cook?”

Crap, her mom is just full of suspicion and questions. They couldn’t answer so I did, “Well…” I stuttered a bit, slinging my arm around Aunt Ellen’s shoulders, “We taught her, since we get kind of busy with school and stuff, plus she’s almost legal so, she should know how to cook on her own. Sherry and I won’t be here forever. So yeah…”

“Okay…”

A minute of silence. I can hear the crickets singing.

“Let’s go eat!” Sherry broke the awkward silence. And then she wiggled her eyebrows and widened her eyes saying ‘take care of them’.

I headed back to the basement to sneak them out.

“Rovie, sweetie? You coming or not?” My mom asked which made me jump.

“Uhh yeah, I’ll catch right up. I forgot my phone in the basement.” Until my phone vibrated in my pocket and rang into the most amazing ringtone… ♪ ‘Sometimes… something beautiful happens in this world. You don’t know how to express yourself, so you’re just going to sing it! I just had…’♫ okay, it’s not the most amazing ringtone. I quickly turned my phone off and smiled nervously, “I mean… my other phone.”

Mom looked at me suspiciously, “You have another phone?” I scrunched my nose, “Yeah. Nokia 3310. I bought it for 100 pesos only and it’s pretty handy in making phone calls and mostly killing people I hate.”

She slowly nodded. “Okay.” She walked away and I sighed in relief, now time to execute my plan.

I finally got into the basement, and the guys were nowhere to be found.

Oh My Fudging Chocolate Gosh.

“Alex? Roi? Aaron? Where in the mother of skittles are you?” I whispered loudly.

I heard something drop.

“Dang it guys! Don’t play with me. It’s okay. It’s just me! They’re upstairs. Come out!” I whispered loud enough for them to hear, suddenly something moved from the old cabinet, curious as I was, I walked towards it and I slowly reach for its handle. Then I heard someone chuckling. So I carefully followed their low voices.

I found another old room in the basement, and yes, our basement’s pretty much big. I saw a huge old box that has “Rovie’s Old Stuff” written on it. And I heard someone chuckling, “Achooooo!” and sneezing, which I think is Roi.

“Sssssssshhh!” Now that would be Alex and Aaron.

“Shut up, Rovie’s coming to get us, let’s first scare her for fun.” Aaron planned on a low voice. Not cool bro, not cool.