Kagami Taiga

KAGAMI X READER:
Roller Coaster
_________________________

Your fingernails dig into Kagami's bare muscular back and graze down against his soft skin.

"Wait," you suddenly demand and become statue still.

Kagami stops kissing your neck and hovers over you impatiently. "What?" he asks in confusion. The footsteps become louder.

"My mom is coming!" you kick Kagami off the bed and launch his shirt at him.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck!" he tries to hop one-legged into his jeans but fails and falls to the floor with a 'thud'.

"Under the bed! Get under the bed!" you exclaim while flattening out the bedsheets and blanket.

"I am not getting under the-"

"Get under the damn bed, or so help me God you will never lay another finger on me."

Kagami hurriedly slides under your bed frame without any further words of argument or complaint. While he is doing this, you speedily snatch an untouched textbook off the desk beside you and pretend to be reading it intently.

*tap tap*

"Y/N?" your mother opens the door and pops her curious head inside.

"Yes?" tearing your eyes away from the boring textbook, you glance up at her with a questioning look.

"Just checking that you're studying. I'm so proud of my little girl. Make sure you get a good night's sleep so you don't look dead tomorrow. Goodnight, hun." she waves and shuts the door.

You toss the book aside and manoeuvre yourself so you are hanging over the edge of the bed looking under. Kagami is staring straight at you.

Unintentionally, you start giggling. Kagami can't help but find your laugh infectious and he cracks up laughing as well. You aid him in getting out from under the bed before he lays down beside you.

"You're so lame. Your mom is going to have to find out sooner or later, anyway." he comments and runs his hand through his messy and tousled red hair.

"Find out what? That my childhood best friend and I have no-strings-attached sex almost every night? You can't blame me for wanting to keep our little secret, a little secret." the response sums up the entire relationship you have with Kagami.

He stares at down you for a moment. His eyes show every emotion he feels, but you aren't paying attention.

"Hm? What is it?" you ask obliviously and turn your head up to meet his gaze. Kagami breaks eye contact and looks away.

"It's nothing." he answers and shrugs.

You kick the blanket off. "Well, are we gonna continue from where we left off?"

» » »

"You didn't answer any of my calls last night, Y/N!" your dramatic best friend cries and whacks you repeatedly on the arm. A few classmates glance over at the two of you.

"I was busy." you shrug nonchalantly and pull out your phone.

"Doing what?"

"Doing study." the answer is sharp before stop beside your locker. While you put the code in, she snorts and rolls her eyes.

"Doing Kagami." she retorts.

You gasp and almost drop your phone on the floor. "Shut up! You talk so loud."

Your eyes dart around and sure enough, a few more of your annoying and nosey classmates are listening in with interest.

"We're just friends." you insist to her with a frown. She shakes her head left and right before leaning in closer so nobody can hear.