Murasakibara Atsushi

MURASAKIBARA X READER:
You're Like The Water
_________________________

A/N: A GOD.

» » »

"Y-You really think it's a good idea?" You purse your lips in disbelief at Himuro. He nods his head in response and his black locks dangle over his eye.

"I think that you teaching Atsushi how to swim could really boost his basketball abilities." He explains with hope in his eyes. "If you can convince him get into it then his arm strength will increase."

You sigh hesitantly. "If it will help Atsushi."

Himuro bows his head with a grateful smile. "Thank you very much, Y/N."

» » »

"So, you never learnt how to swim, huh, Atsushi?" You question as you lower yourself into the Yosen school pool. The water is the perfect temperature and it relaxes and cools your warm body.

Murasakibara stands at the short ladder going into the pool and he hesitates.

"Don't be afraid of the water. Accept it." You say with a soft smile as your arms glide through the crystal clear water.

Your tall best friend grunts at you as he grabs onto the railings and climbs into the water.

"Who said I was afraid?" He grumbles. "and no, I never learnt, Y/N-chin." He answers your question from before. He stands in the shallow area quite a distance away from you. The water only reaches his mid-thighs. Oh, yeah. 6'10.

"Come here." You extend your arms out but he's too far away. He shakes his head. "Wha- What do you mean no? Get over here." You demand.

Murasakibara narrows his eyes at you before starting to take slow steps in the direction of the deeper waters.

Very slow steps.

It seems you've finally discovered the giant's weak spot.

"Would you rather me come to you so we can swim to the deeper part together?" You compromise. In the deep side of this pool the water won't even go over his head, so it doesn't matter.

Murasakibara's eyes light up at the thought of you being so close to him in your cute, tight, purple Yosen swimsuit.

He quickly nods and you smile softly.

You swim freestyle to him and he watches you move with grace.

"Why do you swim, Y/N-chin?" He asks innocently.

"Why do you play basketball, Atsu-chin?" You tease. He shrugs and some water splashes.

"I don't know." He replies.

"Well, when you figure it out, let me know. For now, let's focus on teaching you how to swim." You suggest. He nods his head.

"Let's see if you can float. Curl into a ball on the surface of the water."

Murasakibara looks at you as if you'd grown another head. "Oh, come on, you big baby. It won't hurt." You shake your head at his current scared state. Of course you support him and care for him, but you know that he has to get over this irrational fear to improve his basketball. Honing his skills in another athletic field could make his skills in basketball that much better and more fluent.

"Fine, but if I drown it's your fault." He grumbles before floating in the water.

"You can float, that's a good sign. Now extend out your arms and legs and try to swim."