Midorima Shintaro

MIDORIMA X READER
Morning, Sunshine
_______________________

You groan in discomfort as you move your aching body around the bed in a pathetic attempt to get comfortable. You clench your eyes shut as the sun radiates through the open window onto your face.

You feel someone run their finger up your naked body until they are slowly caressing your face.

"Hmm," You open your eyes slowly to see your boyfriend, Midorima, staring at your sleeping figure.

"Morning, sunshine." He says softly and kisses your forehead.

"Mmh, not yet." You answer and turn over onto your side so your back is facing him. You hear Midormina chuckle and feel his strong arms wrap around you.
You almost forget he's naked as well, until his body presses up against yours.

He nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck and you can't help but smile at his affectionate side.

"You'll have to wake up at some point, nandayo."

"Who says? Why can't we just stay in bed and cuddle all day?" You groan. You rest your hand over his larger ones and intertwine your fingers together.

"We can't. Because you have school and I have basketball practice. I don't want the team to think I've gone soft on them." He says as he plants gentle kisses all over your neck.

"Mmh," Was the only sounds he heard coming from your mouth.

"Come on." He says as he slowly removes the covers from his body and stands up straight.

You roll onto your back and watch Midorima's naked body strain as he stretches his arms over his chest. His back muscles move around and you watch with a blush on your face.

He turns around and catches you staring.
"Like what you see, nandayo?" A smile spreads across his lips and you duck under the covers for protection. Midorima takes long strides to you and yanks the covers away, showing your naked body.

It's a good thing you live alone.

You let out a scream and quickly get into the fetal position.

Midorima slaps your butt and you let out another scream and scramble away.

"Oww," You groan.

"I didn't think I spanked you that hard." Midorima comments as you roll around in pain.

The word 'spanked' makes the blush come back to your face and you stop rolling around. Instead you stay still and that makes you feel much better.

"That's not what hurts." You say and Midorima holds back a chuckle.

"It's not funny! You're... Big, you know!" You argue and throw a pillow at your boyfriend. He catches it and smiles at you, making you melt.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you." You respond.

Midorima walks over and scoops you up into his arms bridal style.

"Let's get you into the shower, nandayo." He says.

» » »

"You look oddly happy today, Y/N." Takao says to you. He's seated beside you on the bench as the team practices. He had been quietly observing you up until now.

"Hmm," is your only response as you dreamily watch your boyfriend score a perfect three-pointer. He pushes up his glasses and walks away.

"He's amazing." Takao says and takes a drink from his water bottle.

"Back off, Takao! Mine!" You say jokingly. Takao chuckles and suddenly smacks you on the back, making you face plant into the floor.

"I'm glad Midorima has you, Y/N."

"I'm glad I have her too." Midorima says and helps you off the ground. "And of course my lucky item, nandayo." He holds up a large frog statue with a proud face.

You go onto your tippy toes and plant a kiss on your adorable boyfriends cheek.

"H-Hey, stop that." Midorima quickly says and adjusts his glasses to hide his blush.