Nijimura Shuzo

NIJIMURA X READER:
P.S. I'm Still Not Over You
_______________________

"He's here today." Your best friend nudges you with his shoulder.

"I know." You sigh and rest your cheek on your hand.

"Don't worry about him, okay? It's his loss." He tries to reassure you but fails. You simply stare at the clock as time slowly passes.

"I know." You mindlessly repeat.

» time skip »

"Hurry up, Y/N! The lunch line will be long if you don't hurry up!" Your friend tugs on your arm and you stand up with a grunt.

You grab a hold of your books and make your way out of the classroom.

To your surprise, there is a huge group of people standing in a circle in the large halls.

"What's going on?" You ask a random kid standing amongst the crowd.

"I'm not sure. A guy is in the middle with a guitar, though." She says with a shrug.

You look back at your best friend and he is sharing the same facial expression as you. You and him shove through the mass of bodies and eventually you reach the front of the crowd.

You tilt your head up and there he is.

Your ex boyfriend Nijimura stands in the middle of the crowd with his guitar strapped to him. Your eyes widen slightly as he stares through the crowd right at you.

"I need you to know something."

Geez, have you missed his voice.

His fingers strum the guitar and he looks directly at you as he sings.

"What's up?
I know we haven't spoken for a while.
But I was thinkin' 'bout you,
And it kinda made me smile.
So many things to say,
And I'll put 'em in a letter.
Thought it might be easier,
The words might come out better.
How's your mother, how's your little brother?
Does he still look just like you?
So many things I wanna know the answers to.
Wish I could press rewind,
And rewrite every line,
To the story of me and you.
Don't you know I've tried and I've tried,
To get you out my mind.
But it don't get no better,
As each day goes by.
And I'm lost and confused,
I've got nothin' to lose.
Hope to hear from you soon.
P.S. I'm still not over you.
(Still not over you) you yeah."

His amazing voice seems to fill the long hallways.

Nijimura has always been embarrassed about singing in front of audiences, so you know this is a massive deal.

Nijimura ended things with you two months ago. He basically gave no reason or explanation, and instead just vanished from your life. You saw him at school all the time but there was always an emptiness and distant vibe between you two.

You missed him so much, and now he's telling you he isn't over you.

"I ended things with you because my father is sick. He's been sick for a long time now, and I needed time to look after him and to be with him. He told me that he hadn't seen you around in a while and I explained to him what I had done. He called me an idiot and said that he wouldn't speak to me until I realised my idiotic mistake. I was an absolute dumb ass for breaking things off with you, Y/N, and every single day since then I've regretted it. I didn't want to hold you back, because of all the time I need to spend with my father. I thought you deserved someone who could be with you and devote all of their time to you. I'm not good enough for you and your beautiful soul, but I'm too selfish to let you go. I love you more than anyone else in the world and I need you back." Each of Nijimura's words are filled with pure emotion.

You walk up to him and cup his cheeks with your hands.
"Your grandfather's right... You are an idiot. But I love you, and I missed you more than words can explain. You just need to let me be there for you and not push me away. You don't need to take on this massive burden by yourself, you know." You say.

Nijimura leans down and gives you a passionate kiss, which the crowd reacts to with cheers and rounds of applause.

A/N:

GUESS WHO'S BACK N BETTER THAN EVER BITCHES