Takao Kazunari

TAKAO X READER:
Since You First Met
_________________________

A/N: what's that? floating in the air. is it a bird? a plane? oh.

it's all of the fluff from this chapter.

» » »

"Where's Midorima? Is he sick?" You look over at your best friend.

Takao nods his head.

"He's not feeling very well. Shin-chan ignored all my texts and calls so I rang his mom. She said he's got a terrible cold." Takao explains and you can't help but chuckle at his perseverance and never-give-up attitude.

Midorima is your other best friend. The three of you have been close ever since you met them on the first day of Shutoku.

"Should we go check on him after school?" You ask. Takao nods his head and pulls out an extra bento box.

"I made some extra food for Shin-chan!" He exclaims with excitement. "And some for you, too... Y/N... I mean... only if you want it... you don't have to have it."

You grin. "Thank you, Kazu, you're too kind."

» » »

"SHIN-CHAN, WE'RE HOME!" Takao screams after pushing open the door to Midorima's room.

Midorima is curled up in a ball under the sheets. There are tissues scattered all over the floor and bottles of medication are placed on his dresser.

He is looking a whole lot like hell.

"Oh, no. Are you okay, Shin-chan?" You ask as you poke the lifeless lump on the bed. He doesn't move.

"I think he's dead, Kazu." You say. Takao rolls his eyes.

"You're such a rookie, Y/N." He sighs and shakes his head in disappointment. Takao rolls up his sleeves and walks to Midorima.

He leans down. "GET UP!" He shouts.

Midorima flinches in surprise. He slowly lowers the blanket so he can see you two. He narrows his eyes in annoyance.

"Get out, nandayo." He simply states.

"Aw, Shin-chan, I missed you too." You wrap your arms around him.

"Get off, nandayo."

"You're so mean." You pout. Midorima ignores you as if you're not even there and instead loudly blows his nose.

"Look, Shin-chan! You made poor Y/N upset." Takao points to you.

Midorima looks up in anger.

"You're a terrible person, Shin-chan." Takao shakes his head.

"I'm going to get you some water." You say. "I can't promise I won't throw it on you, though." You say to Midorima with a dark aura surrounding you before walking out of the room.

"You really should just tell her, nandayo." Midorima rolls his eyes at Takao.

"Tell her that I've liked her since we first met? Tell her that she's pretty much perfect in every way and I want to marry her? Yeah, because I want to sound like a total wuss." Takao complains.

"You're a wuss whether you admit it all out loud or not."

"Shut up." Takao says. He spots the extra bento poking out of his bag. "Oh yeah, I made you a bento in case you were hungry." He proudly holds it up to his best friend.

"I'm too weak to eat." Midorima turns his head to the side defiantly.

"It's okay, Shin-chan, I'll feed you." Takao grins as he waves the food in front of his mouth with chopsticks.

"No! Don't be ridiculous, nandayo!" Midorima tries to resist but as he said before, he is much too weak to fend Takao off forever.

You enter the room just as the food enters Midorima's mouth.

"..." You stare in shock.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" You burst out into a fit of laughter and Takao quickly jumps away from Midorima but it was too late. You had already seen it.

"So cute!" You coo teasingly. "You could have just come out about your relationship, you know. I wouldn't have judged!" You exclaim between laughs.

"I-Wait! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I don't swing that way, Y/N! You've got to believe me!" Takao tries to defend himself.

"It's okay, Kazu!" You giggle.

Deep down it wasn't a great feeling, though.

"What do I have to do to prove it!?"

"There's nothing you can do now... I already know." You shrug. Teasing them is way too much fun.

Takao growls and stomps over to you.

You watch with interest. What's his big plan?

He grabs hold of the sides of your cheeks and he kisses you forcefully. His soft lips collide with yours and you're taken completely by surprise.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He shouts after pulling away.

"Love? You used the term 'like' a few minutes ago, nandayo." Midorima rolls his eyes from the bed.

"SHUT UP!" Takao exclaims with a blush.

"You were talking about me?" You cup Takao's cheeks in your hands and look over his shoulder at Midorima. "What did he say, Shin-chan?" You can't stop smiling.

"That he's liked you since you first met and you're pretty much perfect in every way and he wants to marry you and-"

"SHIN-CHAN, SHUT UP!" Takao wails as he covers his quickly reddening face.

"You're too precious, Kazu-chan. I love you."

A/N: complete revamp of the cover photo! you like?

also, there are 68 parts in this book. the next upload marks the 69th published chapter and i have something very exciting ready and waiting.

it's a chapter on a character whom you have not yet had an official smutty encounter with. this character is loved by many and u deserve to finally have some sexy time with him.

WELL, those are only hints i am giving so i truly hope u r mentally & physically prepared for this unholy act u r gonna commit. ;)

xo
lav