Kise Ryouta

KISE X READER:
Jealousy Killed the Kise
_______________________

"Do we really have to go?" You grumble as Kise and you walk to Seirin High.

"Yes, Y/N-cchi!" Kise says cheerfully. "I want to see the competition for myself. I heard the guys at Seirin are good." Kise turns more serious, yet he still smirks. He's clearly excited.

"Kise-kun!"

Here come the fan girls.

"Marry me, Kise-kun!"

"I love you Kise-kun!"

"Have my babies Kise-kun!"

An irk mark appears on your forehead and you storm away from the chaos.

"Ah! Y/N-cchi!" He calls out but is suddenly too swarmed by the teenage girls to run after you. You aren't the crazy jealous type, but the fact that your boyfriend didn't even tell them to stop was sure to get you annoyed.

You and Kise have been a couple for many many months now, but he wants to keep it a secret from the public. Well... He doesn't. Actually he doesn't at all. His manager was the one who decided that to keep Kise loved by teenage girls, your relationship has to be kept a complete and utter secret. It bugs you to no end but finding out that Kise did all he could to try and convince his manager puts you at slight ease.

You storm into Seirin High's basketball courts by yourself, mumbling profanities under your breath.

You push open the doors but suddenly come to a halt and go wide eyed.

"Y/N!?"

"KAGAMI!?"

A squeal escapes your lips as you break into a dash to the tall basketball player.

You and Kagami were best friends in America. You used to live there, but your parents ended up having to move here to Japan. Kagami never told you which part of America he was going to. You just cried into each others arms at the airport and that was the most recent time you saw him. Kagami and you had been best friends since you were tiny toddlers.

"What are you doing here!?" He yells in surprise even though you're directly beside him. Kagami picks you up and you wrap your legs around his torso as he spins you around in circles.

"I live here!" You exclaim with a massive smile.

"Baby!" He says to you with a grin which you reciprocate.

"Whaaa!? Baby!? Huh!? Y/N-cchi is cheating on me!" Kise screams out.

"Cheating? This dork is your boyfriend?" Kagami asks as he places you down on the ground.

"No." You sharply answer. Kise composes himself and goes back to his usual cool demeanour. Kise stuffs his hands into his pockets as he walks up to the team who were all standing there with confused looks on their faces.

"What's with all the fangirls?" Hyuuga points at the door which is flooded with teenage girls.

"Oh, uh. Ignore them." Kise smiles.

"Why are you here?" Kagami asks him.

"Simple. Give us Kuroko back." A few more words are exchanged and Kise starts fake crying due to Kuroko's emotionless responses.

A ball suddenly flies straight for Kise's face but luckily he stops it with his hand just in time.

You watch silently as Kise, Kagami and Kuroko start talking. It instantly becomes a competition and they decide that they want to have a one-on-one.