Mitobe Rinnosuke

MITOBE X READER
He Has You
_______________________
(A/N: Mitobe is another one who's always got me feelin some typa way oh my lord. enjoy thy holy shit out of this.)

» » »

Rain fell heavily from the sky as you sit in a tight curled up ball in the corner of your bedroom.

Things didn't feel right. They never did.

You're heart thumps hard in your chest as you think about what had been happening the past few days.

You and Mitobe always had a strange, yet amazing connection which nobody could understand. Anything he needed or wanted to say, you did so for him. It was like you could read his mind. Koga, his best friend, was also like this.

If he put up his hand to ask a question in class, you would be the one to say it. Your teachers were aware of the circumstances and were accepting towards and kind about the situation.

You love him.

He loves you.

But you want more.

You need to get a move on with your life and start focussing in school work and what will happen after school. So for this reason, you ended things with Mitobe Rinnosuke.

You said, "Mitobe... I want a break... From us. For a few days."

Things weren't that easy, though. You never stop thinking about the dark haired basketball player who you once had the privilege of calling yours.

Yesterday you were dozing off during the most boring subject and eventually fell asleep. Your friend woke you up when the bell rang and told you that you mumbled Mitobe's name over and over again.

You thought it would be easier this way. You wouldn't have any distractions and you could be completely in tune with your school work.

Instead you only found yourself craving his touch again and it made you insanely distracted. More than when you were with him.

You literally need him. You don't want him, no. There's a difference. You need him in your life. Not as a friend, but as so much more. You know you wouldn't be able to stand being so close to him and not have him as yours.

It annoys you so much how people stereotype teenage relationships and label it 'childish' 'not long lasting'. Sure, it happens but it wasn't always the case. It definitely wasn't the case for you and Mitobe.

You're snapped back to reality when a gust of wind rushes into your room through the window. You slowly stand up and walk over to it, closing it so you don't feel the cold.

That's when you realise it isn't raining anymore. It is almost dry besides a few sprinkles.

You put your back against the wall and slide down, resting your face in your hands and hold back a sob.

Be strong.

Be strong.

Be strong.

But you can still be strong when you cry.

You cheeks are flooded with tears as you let it all out. It's okay to cry. Crying does not label one as weak. It never has and it never will, so just, cry.

You love him, you let him go, you lost him, now you're losing yourself.
And that's okay too.
Sometimes you must get lost in order to find yourself.

No. What the hell are you saying?

You love this boy. You sure as hell aren't going down without a fight.

You stand up and swing open your bedroom door and march down the stairs.

You stop in front of the door for a moment. Then you yank it open.

Was your mind playing tricks on you?

Mitobe was standing there, soaking wet. He was drenched. The droplets from his hair were running down his perfect face and his clothes were practically see through.

How long had he been there for?

The rain stopped so long ago.

He looks into your eyes and you look into his.

You both lean forward and crash your lips together.
Sure, you two could communicate without talking, but this was your favourite way to communicate with him.

His mouth moves in sync with yours and he runs his tongue along your bottom lip. You open your mouth in acceptance to his plead and your tongues dance against each other.

His arms are around your waist and he lifts you up to be closer to his height.

Your feet dangled above ground for a while before you bring them around Mitobe's hips. You cling to him for dear life but you don't need to worry.

He has you.

Mitobe takes a step backwards away from your porch with you still in his arms and the rain starts pouring down from the sky at a rapid pace.

Now you were soaking wet too.
{ A/N: ;))) }

You pull back for a moment and look up at the sky with a smile. Mitobe still has you in his arms and your hands are comfortably placed around his neck.

You turn back to look at him.

"I love you." He says.