Kuroko Tetsuya

KUROKO X READER:
Mine!
_______________________

"Mine!" You nuzzle your face into Kuroko's cheek. The girl who was looking at your boyfriend frowns and looks away.

Another girls eyes land on your man for longer than three seconds.
"Mine!" You exclaim again.

"Y/N-chan, you don't have to do that, you know." Your boyfriend gently states.

"Yeah I do! Those girls need to know that you're taken. I don't want anyone coming up to you and confessing their love."

Because you're always with him, people manage to see him a lot and give him more attention these days. It only bothers you when it's girls' attention.

"But that's what you did."

"Tetsu! I'm me. I'm your girlfriend, it's a little different." You sigh. He nods his head in understanding.

"I accepted your confession, didn't I? Isn't that enough to show I won't accept any others?" He asks. You look up into his big blue eyes and sigh in defeat.

"You're right, I'm sorry." You pucker your lips and he leans down and gives you a peck.

"It's okay, Y/N-chan."

"MINE!" You yell as a girl approaches you two.

"I was just going to the trash can..." She points beside you and looks at you strangely. You glance at Kuroko sheepishly.

"Oh... Oops!" You chuckle and Kuroko sighs and shakes his head but you can see him hiding a small smile threatening to show.

"Do you know what we should do?" You begin and without waiting for a response, continue. "We should get t-shirt's with each other's faces on it."

Kuroko stares at you and blinks. "Y/N-chan I worry about you."

"What do you mean!? Totally normal suggestion!" You try to defend yourself.

"And in really small writing it can say 'If you can read this I am Kuroko's girlfriend and you are too close.' Right? Right? How genius!" You grin.

"Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a small child?"

"Tetsuuu, you're so mean to me!" You whine.

"But I love you."

You melt.

That's all he needs to say to make your day ten times better and automatically put you in an insanely good mood. His voice alone seems to make everything okay again. You're lucky you have this boy in your life because if you didn't, you definitely wouldn't find yourself smiling so much.