Aomine Daiki

AOMINE X PREGNANT! READER:
Thank You
_________________________

A/N: read till the very end

» » »

You fidget nervously and glance at the clock once more. Your legs dangle above the ground from the sink ledge you're seated on, waiting impatiently. While tapping your nail on the ledge, you look up and see the hand on the clock signalling three minutes.

With a deep breath, you look down at the test in your hand.

Pregnant
2-3 weeks

» » »

"I'm home." your boyfriend calls out as he walks through the door and throws his duffel onto the floor.

"Welcome home." you say from the kitchen. Aomine strolls around the corner with a grumpy expression. As soon as his eyes land on you the sparkle returns to his blue orbs.

He walks to you with his hands in his pockets and kisses you passionately. "I missed you today." he grumbles and sits at the counter stool across from you cutting vegetables.

"I missed you, too." you say with a grin, trying to concentrate on precisely cutting the cucumber.

Aomine places his elbow on the table and rests his cheek in his palm as he watches you move dreamily.

"Why are you staring at me?" you chuckle and look up at him.

"I just love you."

The sentence catches you off guard. You push down with the knife and slice into your finger.

"Ow!" you exclaim and look at the deep cut in your skin.

Aomine stands up immediately and the next thing you know he's towering over you from behind. He snatches your finger from your grasp and wraps his lips around it. He sucks the drops of blood off.

"Stay here. I'll get you a bandaid." he demands rather than asks. You nod your head and watch him walk to the bathroom.

You sigh and shake your head.

"Y/N?" Aomine calls out. "Where are the bandaids?"

"The cupboard under the sink." you shout.

Wait...

The pregnancy test.

Your eyes widen.

You spin around and Aomine is standing there with the pregnancy test in his hand. He's staring at it with an unreadable expression.

"I was going to tell you tonight." you say and watch with nervousness. How's he going to respond to the news?

"You're... pregnant?" he asks.

You nod your head.

"We're having a baby?" he confirms.

"Yeah... we are." tears start to form in your eyes. You aren't sure if it's from the happiness or the fear or the nerves.

He walks up to you, looking into your eyes. He pulls you close and hugs you. After holding you captive in his warm embrace, he kneels down and caresses your stomach which shows no sign of the pregnancy yet.

He kisses your lower belly and places his hands on it.

"Thank you." is all he says while tears stream from his beautiful blue eyes. You put your hands on both of his cheeks look down at him as he stares up at you with love.

A/N:

hi, i have some news. 🤗

so for the past week (as you all know) i'd been feeling nauseous. i've had headaches & recurring back aches & i haven't been able to workout because i get way more tired than usual. everything's been whack and i had no idea why.

i didn't even think about the possibility that i was pregnant again.

until yesterday, when i went to the closest retail store while jords and saskia weren't home. i snatched a clearblue pregnancy test which tells you the weeks and i gave it a shot.

...

i'm two weeks pregnant 😽

the baby was conceived in the maldives and my body was showing me the earliest possible signs of pregnancy over the past week but i didn't catch on.

acacia was the best thing to happen to my family & we're being blessed once again with another angel.

wow, so emotional right now.

i always hated surprises but this the most wonderful surprise i've received in 1 year and 5 months.

we're completely financially stable and definitely have more than enough space for another bubba. it hurts that i have to wait 8 1/2 months to meet the next little one but i suppose i have no choice, huh?

jords is the love of my life and my soulmate. he's the most amazing & selfless & inspiring dad and i love him endlessly. he's going to do incredible with our next bubba, too.

i turn 18 in a few months and i KNOW im young but so much has happened that i've been forced to grow up sooner than i would have if i didn't have a daughter.

i can promise that i will love and cherish this child as much as i do my firstborn. acacia's going to be a big sister.

it's okay if you don't 'approve' of or 'support' my life but do me a favour and keep it to yourself.

i'm thrilled to be going on the nine month long journey of pregnancy once more and i'm even more thrilled about being able to share the experience with you all. my first pregnancy was life changing and eye opening, so i only assume it will be the same the second time round.

everything that's happened is not a curse, it's a blessing and i am the most grateful momma in the planet for all that has come mine, jordan's and saskia's way.

i'm having another baby 💗

my family is happy & i hope yours is too.

love always,
lavender scott.