Akashi Seijuro

AKASHI X READER:
She Belongs To The Game
_______________________

"Who is she?" Akashi asks Midorima who is standing beside him. Akashi's eyes follow the girl's aura as she performs a fade away. The ball swishes into the net gracefully as her feet land on the floor without a sound.

She cracks a lopsided smirk in satisfaction and she wipes a bead of sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

"She's new... A transfer student." Midorima responds. He watches with interest as Akashi fails to look away from the new girl.

The new girl, you.

You moved from America to Japan with your family. You had heard about an amazing school with a fantastic basketball team called Teiko. When you found out about the plans to move you immediately decided that it was the school you wanted to attend.

You grab the basketball and bounce it a few times. You have talent, raw talent. And Akashi sees that in the way you dribble the ball.

"AKASHI-CCHI! What are you-"

You spin around upon hearing loud noises inside the court. You thought you were alone the whole time.

Standing there is Akashi Seijuro, Midorima Shintaro and Kise Ryouta.

"How long have you been there?" You question with a raised eyebrow.

"Just got here! I'm Kise!" Kise rushes over to you and grins. You chuckle at his excited facial expression and you find yourself smiling back. "I think we're gonna be really good friends!"

» yus we must fast forward a few months oo, what does the future hold? »

"Akashi, you've been in a foul mood recently." Midorima complains as he fixes his glasses.

"Tell me about the new girl." Akashi demands as he taps his pencil against the desk.

"Her name is Y/N. She moved here from America and she has extraordinary talent in basketball. What else do you want to know?" Midorima reluctantly answers.

"More." Akashi says quietly as he stares at you across the room. Your eyes are fixated on the scenery outside and all of a sudden you become more interesting to Akashi than the teacher. The way your hair falls, the expression on your face, everything about you was intriguing to the boy.

As soon as the bell sounds, you stand up and gather your books before rushing out of the classroom. You speedily make your way to the gymnasium and throw your books aside, replacing them with a basketball.

You squat down low and get into the correct position before jumping in the air and releasing the ball at the perfect time. It swishes into the net, not even touching the rim.

You sigh and enjoy the feeling of scoring.

"Waaah! Y/N-cchi is still as amazing as ever, right, Akashi-cchi!?"

You smile at the sight of the Generation of Miracles standing at the door. They all love and adore you. They're your closest friends and have been the ones to accept you most since you moved. All except Akashi, that is.

"Oh, do you guys need to practice?" You ask before shuffling around quickly. "I can go!" You exclaim.

"Practice with us." Aomine suggests as he puts his bag down beside your books and starts stretching.