Chapter 2

~My P.O.V~

Finally we here! I'm standing next to Lucy, who is soooo excited she couldn't wait to get a house first. Lucy has her suitcase with her, but I have my back pack. Both Lucy and I have stars in our eyes, for different reason; Lucy for being here and for me it was the fact that I am looking forward for more friends. While Lucy and I are just standing there, Natsu kicks open the guild doors and shouts, "I'M BACK." People just look at him normally and he just storms in, looking for someone. Happy try and failing to get him to act less childish, which face it, is never going to happen.

A fight starts and I start looking around avoiding anything thrown at me, leaving Lucy to gawk there. Looking around, I spot someone very similar to my brother, but he would be back in the Celestial world right? Orange hair, sunglasses, surrounded by women. Yep that's him, why is he here? I know I haven't been back in the Celestial world for a while. Let me think, 5 years! Crap! Oh god , my friends are going to kill me. I can't go back now, though I promised Lucy something. I look back at the scene to find a giant man , shrinking into a tiny man, as Lucy would say, which she did in the end.

Walking back over to Lucy, I climb on her back at rest there listening to things that are going on. A girl with white hair and blue eye come towards Lucy, holding a stamp and i quickly hide behind Lucy's hair.
"Lucy, where do- Oh, I didn't know there was someone else. I'm Mira-Jane, but you can call me Mira, who are you?" Mira asked toward me, I poke my head out to reveal my brown eyes.
"I'm Elizabeth, but you call me Liz." Mira flinches when I said 'Liz', thinking that it was something involving something bad in her past, "If you want you can called me Eliza."
"No It's fine, I'll call you Liza." She responds quickly, " Alright, now where do you two want to have you guild mark."
"I'll have it on my hand in pink," Lucy answers, and Mira grabs her hand and stamps the guild mark on her.
"I'll have mine in orange on my neck please," I reply politely, moving neck, so she could do the same for me. I smiled at her, while Lucy ran to Natsu. I didn't hear much of their conversation, but I did see Natsu smash the paper he was holding into the board, Mira explains his trouble and Lucy goes with him. I know I should go to, but I'm not. I think I know whats going to happen. She goes, she gets cold summons Horologium and uses the blanket Natsu has, than gets kidnapped by a huge looking monkey, Natsu comes to rescue her and the people he's looking for, but slips on ice and gets tricked, Horologium's time is up and then Lucy summons Taurus, Natsu kicks him and the monkey uses Taurus ax on Natsu, but Natsu melts some of the ax and eats it, spitting it at the monkey, than kicking the monkey knocking it unconscious turning back into Natsu's friend.

While they do that, I'm going to my brother. I walk up to the orange haired guy, tapping on his shoulder. When he looks up, his eyes widen. "Excuses me ladies," he says and moves towards to. We walk towards a corner, so no one can hear us.
"Leo...." I say, while my eyes start to water.
"Lizzy..." He whispers and hugs me. Tears pour over my eyes and I sob into my brothers coat, "I missed you so much, what are you doing here?"
"I'm here with my wizard," I replied, pulling away from Leo.
"Well, Lizzy, people here call me Loke, so please," He whispers. We went on a walk around the town for a bit, until it was sunset.
"I'm going to go home now, I live you sister. Remember that," he says as he walks away. I smile and wave. I love him very much.

I am heading back to the guild, when I see, Lucy and Natsu, waving to a man and a boy. Probably- wait that's Romeo, so that's his father than. When Lucy sees me, she ran to me.
"Liz, you won't believe what had happened, we went to save Macao, Romeo's father-" she explained everything I thought was going to happen. Maybe I can see into the future. I don't know, but I know one thing.
"We need to get an apartment Lucy!" I shout at her. Her eyes widen in realisation.
"Oh god, AND IT'S NEARLY NIGHT TOO!" She screams.

So for the past 3 hours, we went to find an apartment.

~Lucy P.O.V~

I happy that I helped Natsu today,with also finding out about Ingneel from Mira. I wonder what Liz did today. She has a happy face on and she hasn't been this happy in a long time.

———————————————————————
Sorry guys, but hey I finished the chapter. I know I could of added more about the real story, but I wanted you guys to see loke's bonding time with his sister. Also I thought episode 2 of fairy tail was.... what's the word. Dull? Idk, anyway I hope you enjoyed. I won't update much. But I have holidays coming up. Coming to a new country and a new system of school, Is hard. So I hope you all have a good day. And I'll update soon.

Bye my fairies~~