Old [3] Fairy tail

Erza's P.O.V

I wake up on a beach and I look next to me with the one eye I had to see lucy. I quickly rush to her side and pick her up. I take her to the town and a doctor sees us and runs to help us. He takes us in a room and bandages Lucy's eyes, also up an eye patch on my left eye. "Excuse me do you know where fairy tail is?" I ask the doctor.
"Yes, its in Magnolia." He says and leads us to a train station and gets us tickets for their. I thank him and we get on the train.

Once we got to magnolia I grab Lucy's hand and walk off the train. We walk through the town of magnolia. I tap a persons shoulder, "Excuse me, but do you know where Fairy Tail is?" I ask him.
"Ahh, well it's at the edge of the town on the hill," pointing to the hill the opposite way to the train station. We walk towards Fairy Tail. I don't let go on Lucy's hand because she can't see. Walking up the hill I ask Lucy, "Are you ready? Remember you can read their minds just whisper to me who's talking bad about me or you ok?"
"Ok sis." She says happily.
We got to the door and I opened it. The place froze and stares at us.

Masters P.O.V

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail, when a little red haired girl comes in with a blonde girl who is look at the floor. I see the red haired is wearing an eye patch. "We are looking for the master!" The red haired girl says.
"That's me." I say walking towards the girls. 'Why is she wearing a eye patch and the other is looking down?' I ask myself, the blonde then whispers to the red.
"Oh, Lucy don't worry we don't have to tell him about it if you don't want to." Says the red to the blonde. "Oh right, my name is Erza Scarlet. And this is Lucy Scarlet. And we would like to join your guild."
"What magic do you have?" I ask.
"Ermm... we I don't know the name but I can summon swords. And well Lucy is a celestial wizard." Lucy holds up one gold key, that gold key was call Aquarius.
"Wow ok. Where would you like your marks?"
"On my left shoulder in red. And Lucy would like hers on her ankle in yellow."
When I put the marks on I look at Lucy's face and gasp. 'What happened to her eyes?'

Lucy's P.O.V

'What happened to her eyes?' Thought the master I then look up and the whole guild gasps. They all think the same as what the master thought.
I tug at Erza to explain and she thinks 'Are you sure?' I nod my head.
"Calm down! Lucy and I maybe have been a slave for 3 years and we tried to escape, but got caught and Lucy took the blame for it and that's how she got punished. And the last time we tried to escape I got scratched in my left eye. So that's why." I master starts to look even more sad and hugs us. Master brought us to a healer and my eyes her healed in a month later.

          2 months pasted and I remembered everything. My family. I erase myself from everyone's memories and walk out the door and my guild mark disappears. I go back to the Heartfilia estate and see everyone.
          On the 7/7/777 my mother died and my father grew colder. Oh I forgot to tell you I put memories oh me being here for the 3 years I wasn't so yeah. My mother gave me her keys and we had a funeral for her a week later.

~time skip- 6 years~

          I couldn't handle my father anymore so I ran away from home. I travel all around, but not to magnolia. I had 3 gold keys and 3 sliver keys. 1 year of traveling and I go to harujion. There is one magic shop and they had another sliver key so get it and walk around the town, when I hear a commotion. "SALAMANDER!!" Girls scream. 'Omg my head hurts!' I walk forward and see who they are talking about. My heart starts beating, then a pink haired boy comes shouting.

Pink haired P.O.V

          "IGNEEL!!" I shout, but I don't see him and see another man. Then I walk away. Girls start beating me up, then a girl with blonde hair comes.
"That guys a creep, thanks for the help. How about I get you something to eat?" Says the blonde.
"Food." Me and my cat says.

         "My name is Lucy and I am a celestial wizard. Nice to meet you." The blonde says while we stuff our faces.
"I'm Natsu and this is my cat Happy." I say. The girl keeps talking about wizard guilds and wanting to join fairy tail. Then she gets up and we thank her for the food.

Lucy's P.O.V

          'Wow fairy tail has really grown' I think while looking at the magazine. I would visit the guild and keep erasing there memories and the same with my dad, but one day the guild looked so sad. I looked for a girl but she wasn't there and then I knew what happened. I haven't been to the guild since, but I am going back and I am staying there permanently. I hear the bush rustling and the salamander comes out. "I am not going to be tricked by the love ring you have." He smiles.
"I knew you were a wizard the moment I laid eyes on you. You want to join Fairy Tail right?" I nod. "Well I can get you in if you come to my party."
'I can sell this girl for a higher price because she's a wizard.' I hear him say.

~time skip- the whole thing that happens isn't the anime in harujion~

          Once Natsu brings me to Fairy Tail, he kicks open the door and starts fighting. Mira asks, "Are you a new member?" I nod. 'Mira's changed a lot, but not Natsu or most the people here.' Master comes in and starts yelling at them. After the lecture, "What colour and where?" 'It has to be different then Lucy Scarlet or they will know.'
"Left hand, in pink." I say and get marked. 'I changed their memories of Lucy Scarlet, so she would look different, she had red-pinky hair and brown eyes.'

          I am now back in Fairy Tail as Lucy Heartfilia.

----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and I hope you like this chapter

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL.

Also in the next chapter I am skipping to Edolas arc.