Chapter 1

~My P.O.V~

"EEEEH!!? There's only one magic store in this town?" Lucy spoke to the man, while I looked around the store. The man explained why there was only one, because most the people who lived here are more fishing folk than magic folk. Well that expected, since we're at a harbour town. I tuned out while he was going on about items he had.
Tuning back in when Lucy said, " I'm looking for the keys of the gates. Strong ones."
He thinks, while saying, "Gates, huh? That's something uncommon."
Looking around Lucy seeing a key, the white dog; I've known she been wanting that one for a while. "WHITE DOGGY!!!" She shouts in excitement.
"That's not strong at all," the man replied because Lucy had said she wanted a strong one.
With hearts in her eyes and hands clapped together to the side she spoke, "it's okay, I've been looking for it."
"Knew it~" I sang in a whispered voice, Lucy looked at me with a smile and I smiled back.
"How much is it?" She instantly asked.
"20000 jewels."
With a struggling smile after the man spoke that she said, "I'm sorry, but how much again?"
"I said, 20000 jewels."
I looked away, knew what she was going to do. Using her 'feminine charm'.
"Aw come on, what's it really worth? Surely you can cut me a deal," she says this in a flirty way, probably sitting on the desk winking.

~~~~

Lucy stomped in a angry way, while I'm laughing. "Ah, I can't believe he only knocked off a 1000 jewels. That stubborn old geezer must be blind. That trick usually works, so much for using my feminine charm."
"Calm down Lucy," I said, while I jumped on her back giving her a hug. We both suddenly heard squeals and screams of fan girls and looked over the bridge to see a huge crowd of people - all girls. When two girls come running by.
"Oh my gosh, he's really here!?" Girl 1 said.
"Salamander!" Girl 2 squealed.
"Salamander? As in the fire wizard, who uses fire magic you can't even buy here?" Lucy clapped and looked excited, "he's in this dead end town?"

~~~~

While we walk towards the crowd, I start to want to wonder around, "hey Lucy, do you mind if I wonder off for a bit?"
"Sure go ahead and return to your key once you've done, so I can summon you again," she say. I seperate from Lucy and look around. I'll explain I'm a celestial Spirit, a rose-gold key, mine isn't known: one, because we are siblings to the zodiac keys and two, because people think we're a myth same as dragons. I'm the sister to Leo the lion, while I'm Elizabeth the white kitten; leader to the rose-gold keys. I have golden blonde hair and brown eyes, in my mouth you will mostly always see a lollipop and  I will always wear cute clothes and all my hoodies have cat ears. My powers are invisibility, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation and the same as my brother, which would be Light Magic and Regulus. I know it may seem a lot, but when you have them it's not. With remembering I can teleport, I decide not to go back to the celestial world.

I've been with Lucy since she was 5, two years before that. At such a young age as well, I was her first key. She called me when ever she was bored or needed help with something. She was like my little sister, but than something happened and she didn't call me for 4 years and of course I was upset, but I didn't want to force her. While she didn't call me, she grew up and she became my older sister. I do act childish, but once people hurt my friends I become serious and tactful. Lucy explained this to me.

~~~~

As I was walking around I bumped into someone.
"Ah, s-sorry," I quickly say, you may have noticed I'm fine around Lucy, but when talking to a stranger I'm really shy and stutter.
"Nah, it's aright!" I looked up to fine a boy, with pink hair, who looked around 17 and cat with blue fur. My eyes light up and jump hugging the cat.