Old [7] Alvarez Empire

Lucy's P.O.V

          "Daddy!" A little girl shouts. Then a guy with light blonde hair and amber eyes comes and picks the girl up. Then a women with red hair and brown eyes comes and hugs the man and girl.
"Mummy, we'll miss you." The girl kissed the women and then the man takes out this the girl leaving the women. The girl looks around 1 year old and she is quite smart. Then my vision goes white. The next thing I see is a white mansion and the man with the girl going into it.
"Apollo, your back with your daughter." A man blonde hair and blue eyes says.
"Hello little one, my name is Tyche." A women with brown hair and green eyes says.
"She has your blonde hair." A another women says, "My name Hecate."  She has black hair and grey eyes.
"Come one stop, let them rest and we will start training her tomorrow." A man with dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes says.
"My little one, you will not age physically here. My name is Hera." Hera says. She has light brown hair and brown eyes. My vision goes white again, but this time I feel a powerful magical presence. Long strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes glistening amber, the little girl is now fighting a man with black hair and dark brown eyes.
"Your doing good, your nearly done with me, Ares the god of war. So you have done: Zeus the God of the Sky, Hera the Goddess of Marriage, Mothers and Families, Poseidon the God of the Sea, Demeter the Goddess of Agriculture, Athena the Goddess of Wisdom, War, and Useful Arts, Artemis the Goddess of the moon, the hunt, and young maidens, Hephaestus the God of blacksmiths and fire, Aphrodite the Goddess of Love and Beauty, Hermes the God of the Roadways, Travelers, Merchants and Thieves, Dionysus the God of Wine, Hades the God of the Underworld, Hypnos the God of Sleep, Nike the Goddess of Victory, Janus the God of beginnings, choices and doorways, Nemesis the Goddess of Revenge, Iris the Goddess of the rainbow, messenger of the gods, Hecate the Goddess of magic, crossroads and ghosts, Tyche the Goddess of good luck and fortune and your father Apollo the God of archery, music, poetry, prophecy, medicine, and the sun." He say listing out all she has trained with, "And you done. You now the Goddess of Life and All!" The girl runs up and hugs him. The girls father runs up to them and takes the girl.
"Go now and don't come back, please stay in earthland for now." He pushes the girl in a portal, "Your memoirs will be changed, my dear Lucy sorry."

I quickly wake up and I couldn't see. "Where am I? Last thing I remember is feeling sand under me and sissy presence."

Zeref's P.O.V

          After the light Lucy's body was a child's. I should check up on her, it's been 3 days since she was last awake. I get to the door and I hear someone speaking. "Where am I? Last thing I remember is feeling sand under me and sissy presence." I open the door and see Lucy up.
"How are you feeling?" I ask and see turns around, but her eyes are cut and she probably can't see.
"Who are you? And where's my sister Erza?" She asks
"I am Zeref and I don't know where your sister is and what happened to your eyes?" I ask.
"Oh right people had to build a tower or they would get beaten and if you tried to escape then you would get tortured and me and my friends, ermm... we tried to escape. I said I made the plan to escape and this was my punishment," she explains. Then I see a spark or amber in her eyes. The cut on her eyes heals up and she blinks.
"Oh ok what happened?" I ask.
"Ohhh, my past is different. I am not born from Layla and Jude Heartfilia, I was just raised by them until I ran away." I am shocked at what is is telling me, "My father is Apollo."
"The God Apollo?" I ask and she nods. Then a knock on the door. And Irene comes in.
"Who are you?" Lucy asks.
"I am Irene. Who are you little dear?" Irene asks.
"Lucy!" She says happily.
"Lucy? Are you Apollo's daughter by any chance?"
"Yep! Why?"
"Lucy! My daring. I am your mother." Irene says and now I am just wide eyed and processed the information.
"M-mother? I am stay here with mother!" She's say and now I am grateful and shocked. Lucy really is Erza's sister.
"Do you want me to change your appearance so people don't recognise you as Lucy Heartfilia?" Irene asks and Lucy's nods. Lucy's hair turns Red and her eyes turn amber. Lucy runs and hugs her mum.
"Ok Irene, we will need to introduce her to the others." I say and walk out the door.

Irene's P.O.V

          I can't believe Lucy's here, I heard from people August found a girl who came from Fiore and she is a Heartfilia. I didn't think Apollo would send her back here. Hades must have started a war. She was in Fairy tail, but doesn't remember, must be because her power was going haywire because something happened to them and she couldn't handle it.

Lucy's P.O.V

Zeref and Irene introduce me to everyone.

I gonna love this place. Plus I can train my powers haven't done that in a long time.