Old [5] Party

Natsu's P.O.V

I am walking about in my house with happy eating fish.
"Just go ask her already!" Happy yelled at me.
"Ok, ok!" I shout back and ran out the house towards Lisanna's house.

Lisanna's P.O.V

Me and Lucy decided to go to the party together, though me and Mira are planing to get one of the boys to dance with her. I am looking for a dress to wear to the party, when I hear a knock on my door. I open it to see Natsu.
"Oh Natsu! What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I was wounding if you wanted to help me with something." He says nervously.

After me told me what he wanted help for I smirked and grabbed him and ran to Mira's room.
"MIRA! MIRA!" I shout to get her attention.
"Yes Lisanna?" I told her about Natsu and what he wanted to do. Mira smirked and plan everything out.

Lucy's P.O.V

I got a dress out and called out Cancer for my hair. I got a dress out from my wardrobe, did my makeup and than put my jewelry on.

 I got a dress out from my wardrobe, did my makeup and than put my jewelry on

I walked out to see Lisanna.

I knew why she dressed like that and I smirk

"Why are you smirking Lucy?" Lis~chan asks.
"Are you trying to impress Bixslow?" I smirk when she blushes red at his name.
"N-no!" She stutters. "And pink... I wonder who has pink hair?" I blush but not enough to let her see. We start walking to the guild and walk in to see the party ready and as soon as we enter music goes on and the party starts. Natsu comes over to me.
"Hey Natsu!" I say.
"Hey Luce.. erm Luce would you like to dance with me?" He asks. I blush red and that got noticed by Mira and Lis~Chan. 'Damn. But Natsu asked? YAY!'
"S-sure!" After I say that he grabs my hand and we start to dance. 'Luce is so pretty tonight. Especially with pink on.' He thinks.
"Hey Luce, I li-"
"Hey flame brain! Let me dance with Lucy too!" Gray shouts. He walks over and holds his hand out.
"It's only fair Natsu." I put my hand on Gray's and we start to dance.

          This night was interesting I danced with nearly every boy.
"Hey Bixslow!" He walks over to me and smilies.
"Hey Lucy. Do you know how much everyone missed you?" I nod.
"Bixslow you should know that Lis~Chan likes you. Go dance then ask her out because I know you like her too." He blushes.
"Thank Lu!" He runs off towards Lisanna.
"That's a good thing you did there." I turn around to see Laxus.
"Hey! How are you?" I ask.
"Good. And I wanted to ask if you want to dance with me?" I nod. And we start dancing.
"Laxus why don't you ask Mira to dance?" He blushes a bit, but I notice. I pushed him towards Mira and walk to a table to sit down. Erza come up to me with two strawberry cakes and hands me one. We both eat it when a battle in the guild starts. I laugh and how the guild is still the same.

         At 11pm I go back home and get dresses in my PJs and go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter.