Old [8] The 7 year gap

Lucy's P.O.V

          It's been around 5 years since I have stayed with my mother and Zeref. I kind of have a small crush on him, though I am trying to hide it. I am 14 now and I have trained my God powers because I haven't used them in a long time. I haven't heard from my sister Erza and I am worried, but I keep quiet about it. I walk around the town and into the forest, I love nature and the animals. I sit down and think. Lately I have been having dreams of me but with my original look around 17 years old with looks of people and also my sis Erza, but that hasn't happened right? Other wise I would remember. I close my eyes and think. Then a scene comes into play.

It was late at night and everyone left the building, when I hear a knock on the door. The girl opens it and find a lot of people waiting.
"Good evening magic council, how may I help you?" She asks.
"We comes with terrible news." One of the knights say.
"Spit it out then." She frown at his words.
"The people that were on tenrou island are dead or missing." Another one says. She falls to her knees and starts crying.

My eyes shot open and I start to cry. 'I remember now.' I continue to stay outside and then I decided something that I wouldn't have done it if was for the memories. I keep my look and teleport to the woods of fairy tail. It was night so I get a hotel and sleep. The next day I wake up and search for the magical presences I know. I come to an old barn and open the door. Only I couple of people are left from fairy tail.
"Who are you and what do you want?" Macau asks. I look over everyone.
"Hello Macau it's nice to see you again after 5 years." I say.
"L-Lucy?" A boy, who I think is Romeo asks.
"Romeo!" I pick him up and spin him around.
"LUCY!" The guild shouts.
"Wow you changed and you look younger." Jet says.
"Well about that. Sorry for leaving, after I found out about S-Class, I fell apart and my magic reacted to change when I didn't remember fairy tail and I looked the same before fairy tail." I explain to them.
"But you didn't have red hair and amber eyes." Jet again says.
"My mother changed it. Oh yeah I found my mother and got my memories from before the tower of heaven, but I will leave that for now. I'M BACK AND STAYING!" I yelled and everyone was excited.

I stayed with fairy tail and my original appearance came back. Everyone now knew my past and my magic and they still loved me. I helped with that blasted guild with money and fairy tail survived. I am sitting that the bar because I am waiting until the others to get back from searching for the S-Class people, when our doors bast open and I see the guild I hate. They wanted money and Macau told them to wait, Romeo hit them and then something surprising happened. The members of the guild were defeated and I see my family that disappeared, I start crying and ran into Erza's arms.
"Welcome back big sis." I say hugging her and crying into her chest.
"Hey Lucy, you didn't age like the others, why?" Gray asks. I blush and turn to him, I still have a crush on Gray a bit and Natsu. I look down and then to the guild.
"Long story." Macau says for me. I mouth him a thanks and then hug everyone else. I see Master and hug him to death. Everyone giggles.
"Now my child, I would like to talk about your magic." Master says.
"Oh that, well it's like Macau said long story, it relates to why I look 17, But a year younger, so I'm 16," I say, when everyone calms down I start to explain what happens, I don't mention Zeref and the 12 well except for my mother. They all get it and then some idiot shouts:
"FIGHT ME!" I sign and knock him out using my sleep god power. Everyone laughs and I start laughing to. I love my family and I won't ever let them go again.