Old [15] Day 3

Lucy's P.O.V

Waking up to the 3rd day, I get dressed and head to the stadium. On the way I meet up with the rest of the team and we go to our balcony. The rest of the guild arrive 10 minutes later then the crowd comes filling up in 30 minutes. My blonde hair waves to the wind and I see that my hair is starting to look strawberry blonde, yep strawberry. My brown eyes have tints of amber/gold. I look over to Erza, who has started to touch my hair.
"You know I always have loved your natural colour of both your hair and eyes. With a mixture of me and yourself," I smile after she had spoke that. I then focus on the games and Ivan. I see that he's standing in the crowd, but I think that's just illusion magic; I think he's standing with Flare and the other as that masked man thing.

"LETS GET TGE THRID DAY STARTED!" The Pumpkin mascot says, "The game for this day is... A tower with a hundred monsters."

We started to discuss who would go, and Erza decided to go for this one. I was worried for Erza, since I'm the powerful one, but I only have her as a family member, who here at the moment. "ALL RIGHT THEN, THE CONTESTANTS, LETS GET THIS STARTED!"

~Down in the arena~
Erza's P.O.V

We had to pick a number and I got first so I chose a 100 monsters. I defeated them all, so I of course got first place. The rest had to do a magic power test, Cana came seconds using fairy glitter from Mavis. Lucy was watching and I saw her smile. I love lucy with all my heart, Jellal in close second, but I will always choose my sister. I came back up and hugged lucy. Time for the matches.

Lucy's P.O.V

          I didn't really paid attention to the matches. Before I knew it the arena was empty. I was just about to leave when Sting popped up.
"Well hello fairy. I saw you didn't leave so I came to see why?" He asked.
"I was deep in thought and didn't notice," I said.
"Well ok, Rogue and I are going to the forest, wanna come?" He asked anothe question.
"Sure, but my guild can't see me with you," I say walking out the stadium. He follows me to the forest and I spot Rogue, "Hey Rogue."
He turns and looks at me and nod his head saying 'hello'. I smile at him and face Sting before he could touch my keys.
"So blond- wait your hair colours changed," He say.
"It has, its still blonde but looks a bit more pink. So I'm guessing Strawberry blonde?" Rogue says, to which I nod at him.
"I should probably introduce myself-"
"We Know you. Your Lucy Heartfilia!" Sting shouted, but I shake my head.
"I'm Lucy Scarlet." Stings face was confused, then looked like he was thinking and then a happy face came in.
"YOUR THE GIRL WE SAW 2 YEARS AGO, you had red hair and golden-amber eyes," He states. I nod and he smiles, he hugs me and we talk about what has happened, and how I'm 16 when I'm meant to be 24. They said that their master wanted me, Well he doesn't know it me, but he wants me to join his guild because I have really strong magic.

Anyway I thanked them and headed back to the hotel, I hugged everyone goodnight and went to bed.

—————————————————
I'm so sorry!
I've been busy and now I'm back. I tried to upload quickly today so I sorry if it short, but the next chapter is Day 4 meaning she telling everyone she's Lucy Scarlet, Erza's little sister.

Anyway. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO SHOUT AT ME BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN 3-4 WEEKS AND I FEEL HORRIBLE.

See you in the next chapter my fairies~