Old [9] The infinity clock

Lucy's P.O.V

Everyone knows I am a Gods daughter and I have God powers, but only the people who have stayed with the guild know. I have heard Jellal escaped, but I'm not worried about him, he's a nice, kind guy. My uncle, Jude Heartfilia, had died a month ago, though I loved him; he was mean and didn't pay attention to me. Now you may be wondering, HE'S YOUR UNCLE?! Yes Layla was my aunt, my father, Apollo's sister, it's why I look like Layla too. But people who are outside of the guild still think I am just a celestial Mage, when I am really the goddess and I don't need the keys, but I keep them, so people don't know anything.

         I am in the guild when a girl with dirty blonde hair comes in with a raped up box.
"I am looking for Lucy Heartfilia!" She shouts. I stood up and walked to her.
"That's me," I say to her.

*time skip - when they have to fight Reborn Oración Seis* (A/N : sorry I can't be asked to retell that story.)

         We got all the piece of the clock, but now the Reborn Oración Seis have come and taken it. We got back to the guild and I re-read the book, and I got it  wrong. My uncle didn't want me to go looking for them. DAMN IT I'M AN IDIOT. I bashed my head on the table. Cana comes in and splits us up so we can fight the new members.

          Once we got there, Elfman and Natsu began to fight, they lost and I was left. Michelle was in fact a emery and I wasn't happy. The rest of the members came and my magic shot up. They were all shocked, cobra is smirking and I hate it.
"Cobra, unless you want to die, I would wipe that smirk," I say, i know you are reading my mind, so read this, a gods powers isn't meant to messed with. And that exactly what you are doing. His smirk disappears and his eyes widen.
"So you're more powerful than we thought, interesting isn't it Lucy," Cobra says. I nod my head and all the celestial spirits come to help me, but they got me by knocking me out.

        When I wake up I am in the infinite clock, activating it. My power is overwhelming, so as soon as I touched the clock, it activated it. Everyone fought to get me out especially Natsu. I soon controlled it and blew it up. I was falling and Natsu caught me, I smiled at him and thanked him.

         The Reborn Oración Seis went back to jail and I went to visit Cobra. I went to the council.
"I would like to visit Cobra," I say to the council.
"Why? So you can break him out?" The head asks.
"Why would I do that? After all he tried to kill me two times." I say back, he let me speak to him.

          I saw cobra. "Hello." I say to him.
"Yeah I know I won't say anything about who you are," he says back and I smile at him.
"Good, just so you know one day you will be free, I can't tell you when that day is, but you will. I can see some of the future because of my power." I smile and get up. I know the council listened in and they started asking me questions, master said I am a seer because of what happened in the infinity clock, and nothing can stop the future.

           I thanked master and we headed back to the guild.

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this chapter
I know it's back but at least I got a chapter out, and plus I don't know what to write for the infinity clock, the GMG will be better chapters! I promise