When I had finished, I roamed around the town more through different night clubs. Where was she? I couldn't sense her at all. I sighed in anger and looked at the time, it was almost midnight. Secretly, I crept through the maze and in the building. If Galina caught me without the group, i'd be in trouble. 

"Where were you?" A voice questioned. Slowly, I turned around to face Galina. I kept my face straight as I answered.

"In the maze." I lied. Surprisingly, she just nodded and left. I turned around and walked up the stairs and to my room. Only to find myself in front of Nathan. Great.

"We're going to hunt now. Where the hell were you? I'm starving." I ignored him and asked the others to come. Nathan growled in anger. 

"Stop acting like the boss. We've been looking for you for hours!" He yelled.

"Whatever." I muttered. I really couldn't be bothered about anything he had to say, or the others. My only motive was to find Rose. I'd never be in peace knowing she was out there and that she could kill me any time. The others growled menacingly.  

 "Shut up and lets go!" I yelled. They all glared at me for a moment before obeying. 

I could feel the cool night breeze on my face as I walked round the back of the building. I sighed aloud. I still couldn't find her. Out of boredom, I grabbed the human women and pulled her near me in the shadows. She yelped in surprise and giggled. I smirked coldly as my fangs sunk into her soft white skin. I drank deeper, savouring the sweet warm taste of her blood. 

I pulled away licking my lips and heard soft footsteps behind me. I spun around, only to have a silver stake very close to my face. I looked at my opponent. The dhampir, about my age with a similar build to mine, was glaring at me. I grinned. This should be fun.

I backed up to give us some distance. He looked focused and ready. He lunged aiming the stake towards my heart. I dodged and kicked him. He stumbled but quickly recovered as he tried to punch me in the jaw. I grabbed his fist in mid air and twisted his arm. He screamed in pain, I loved it when they screamed. I shoved him hard and he fell to the ground, arm laying limply beside him, obviously broken.

He looked at me with a mixture of fear, pain and hate. It was the same look these guardians always gave me. Of course . . . before I killed them. Cruelly, I grabbed his injured arm forcing him to stand. Tears ran down his face as he struggled to push me away with his other hand but I was too strong. My hold tightened as I leaned in and bit him.

I pulled away and threw the body to the ground. Warily, I turned around and walked to the entrance to wait for the others.

When we were ready to leave, the others said they wanted to feed somewhere else. I agreed. I didn't want to but if I left them go on their own, Galina would be angry. I heard a girl scream from behind me, probably discovering the dead body of the human and the dhampir boy. To shut her up, I ran at her and snapped her neck. The human's expression was pained for a second before it turned blank.  

I ran back to the others as we continued walking. We reached a quiet street I was quite unfamiliar with but I followed the loud music that seemed to be heard from miles away. If there was music, there were night clubs, if there were night clubs, there were humans. I turned left and almost froze. There she was. Rose. At the end of the street, there was a row of houses. Rose had just come out of the house with her friends. I vaguely recognised the blonde boy and the other girl. 'Nicholai' and 'Tamara'. Two of the four dhampirs that survived my attack. Rose looked tense and alert as if she had sensed something. Slowly, I backed off and turned around. 

The men gave me confused looks, unable to see how I felt. I walked away quickly remaining watchful in case she had seen me. Nathan sighed angrily but he and the others followed. I wasn't thinking straight as I kept mentally repeating the street name, trying to memorise her location. This could help me capture her.

Shockingly, I managed to quickly get them to a club that seemed to be full of Moroi which made them grin menacingly, even Nathan. I would have gone in and drank from a couple of moroi myself but seeing Rose left me in a shocked state. I stood waiting near the alley while remaining vigilant.

A few minutes later, Nathan, Marlen and the other two arrived looking alive and fresh. Their eyes were a bright, glowing red which was common for Strigoi who have recently fed. We continued our journey out of Novosibirsk and to the estate in silence. I walked quickly, I just wanted to get to my room. We all split up to our own things in the remaining hours but me and Marlen was stopped by Galina who wanted to talk to us. In hidden fury, I obeyed. I knew why she called us and I wasn't looking forward to it. We sat down in silence until she spoke. 

"Marlen, yesterday what happened?" She asked. She didn't have to say anything else because he already knew what she meant. 

"The damn girl and her gang attacked me. The girl was asking about him." He turned to me. "To save myself, I told them I knew him. They told me to tell him the girl's coming for him." She turned to me angrily. 

"Do you know her?" 

"Yes," I replied quietly. Before she could say anything I said. "I know her from when I was a dhampir."

"Well I want her dead. Do whatever it takes, guardians like her shouldn't live. They'll kill us off!" She yelled. I nodded eventhough I knew I wouldn't. I need a plan.

"I'll do it myself. I had taught her, so it only seems better if Ido it myself." I spoke thoughtlessly. Galina was startled but quickly put on a mask of coldness as she agreed. I was the only one capable of killing Rose just like she was for me.

Swiftly, I left the room with Galina's permission and to my room. I sat on the soft bed in my room. I don't know why Galina had beds in the room. None of us needed it, not for sleep anyway.

I layed back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Okay, I know where Rose lives, that's a start. Now for a plan . . .

********************************
x_aNoNYMouSTaCHe_x