You see, my father never prepared me for what to do if I was caught. We'd all just assumed I never would. I could beat every member of Bangtan in a snap, I'd been doing so for years. But I never saw Jungkook, and that was the thing that threw me off. He got me caught.

"What's going on here?" A new voice broke me away from my thoughts. Snapping my head up, I made eye contact with none other than the leader of Bangtan himself, Namjoon. "What is she doing here?" He glares at me, clearly not aware I'm exactly who he wants to be here.

"Namjoon she says she's Ara," Yoongi nods over at me. "She knows Jungkook," He adds, starting to believe it all himself.

"It's her," Jungkook nods. "I just don't understand..." he trailed off.

"Of course you wouldn't understand," I spit out. There was venom in my voice, and Jungkook heard it. With an icy glare I made him take a few steps back, he was afraid. "You died five years ago, you don't know anything."

"Jungkook?" Namjoon looks at the younger boy with a questioning look. "She's Ara Fey?" Namjoon seemed to be testing him, seeing if Jungkook would tell the truth. Namjoon looked as if he'd already made up his mind about who I was, and wanted to see if Jungkook would affirm him thoughts.

"Yes," He looks at me sadly, then back at Namjoon. "It's her." A moment passes and nothing happens. We were stuck in an unnecessary dramatic silence.

"You all sure have a flare for dramatics don't you?" I cock my head to the side cutely, breaking the quiet in the room. All the boys in turn to look at me then and it startles me, making me move slightly in my seat. That's when I feel it, a sharp edge of the metal chair, it was broken.

Trying to hide my smirk, I get to work and keep talking. "Yes I am Ara Fey," I rub the rope along the metal as quietly as I could. "I am also who you know as Indigo," I could feel the rope getting weaker with every second that passed. "I know Jungkook because he used to be my bodyguard as a child," One layer down. "But he tragically died when I was thirteen years old," I send another glare at Jungkook, who looks away from me. "Since then I've been protecting myself," Another layer. "My father figured if our best could die protecting me, there was only one solution," The ropes fell behind me with a thud. All the boys eyes widened. "I had to become the best."

In a flash I stand up from the chair and grab it, swinging it full force at the boys. It hits Namjoon and Jimin, who fall hard to the ground, groaning at the impact. A land a kick right across Hoseoks face in the same place as before and he's the next one down. I feel hands on my arms and I whip around to meet the eyes of a very angry Yoongi.

"Why do you even try anymore?" I tease him as break free of his grasp. I get one punch to his face before I'm encased in a pair of very strong arms from behind.

"Stop it Ara bear," I hear Jungkook's hoarse voice in my ear. He was trying to use my emotions to get the better of me.

"You do not get to call me that," I elbow him back in the stomach and he releases me. I push him back and he stumbles. "You lost that right," I punch him across the face. "You left me!" I don't know what came over me but all I could feel was rage. I was seeing red, and Jungkook was the reason why. "I trusted you and you left me!" Another punch and blood fell from his mouth. "I thought you were dead!" Tears stung my eyes but I held them back. He would not see me cry. "Maybe you should've stayed dead," I walk closer to him. Jungkook fell to his knees and looked up at me, his eyes unreadable.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" He said bitterly. I shake my head at his comment and let out a laugh.

"You're not worth it," I glare at him. "Unlike you, I don't kill people."

"Liar," I turned around in a flash to see a smirking Yoongi looking at me. He was too fast, with one move he had me in a choke hold and I couldn't get out. My vision blurred as I looked at Jungkook. He looked like he was about to pass out, but maybe that was just me.

"Next time," I could feel Yoongi's hot breath on my ear as I started to drift off. "Don't let your emotions get to better of you."

-

Yo finals are coming up and I am STRESSED.

But it's all good, we're good. I'm sorry if I may not update as much because of finals but well, school first.

Anyways I hope you liked the chapter :))

Edit: Shout out to Kaela for supporting me and this story! Im really glad you like it💕 You have a really sweet friend too :)

Remember to like, comment and vote!